Headcanon 8

"Hey, Annabeth!" Percy said walking into cabin 6. "Yeah, Seaweed brain?" Annabeth said, looking up from her notes. "I was wondering if-" Percy was cut off my him disappearing into thin air. This sent Annabeth into a huge panic. "Percy?!" She called. A note appeared on her lap. She quickly opened it,

Don't worry, Percy is fine, give us 5 minutes max, ~Aphrodite

Annabeth sighed in relief that her Seaweed brain was safe. Or is with the Gods a bit more unsafe than camp was?

Percy appeared in the throne room. "What? Where's Annabeth?" Percy asked. Aphrodite squealed. "Don't worry, Annabeth is fine, give us 5 minutes, max." Aphrodite said(A/n: Did you see what I did there?). Percy nodded.

"Percy Jackson." Zeus said, drawing the attention away from Aphrodite. "As you know, you have helped save the world twice, and do many other things a hero would do." Zeus began.

"Like, return the lightning bolt to you, survive the sea of monsters, help receive the golden fleece, save Annabeth and Lady Artemis from Kronos, trap Atlas back under the weight of the world, navigate the Labyrinth, defeat Kronos and a whole bunch of monsters with about 40 demigods, let's see, what else? Save Thanatos, close the doors of death, and what? I know I'm missing something else. Oh! How could I forget?! I also help defeat Gaea!" Percy said.

"Yes, but did you remember that you were the one with the nosebleed that lead to her awaking?" Hera stated. A couple Gods snickered. Percy shot her a glare. "Anyways,"

Zeus said, changing the topic. "We will give you the chance of becoming a God. Again." Zeus said. Percy thought about it for a minute. "I'm in." He said. "Really?" Zeus asked.

"FUCK NO!" Percy exclaimed. "You guys are the biggest assholes I've ever heard of!" Percy said. Artemis looked around and shrugged. Apollo put a hand to his heart and pretended to be shocked. Or he was actually shocked, Percy couldn't tell the difference with his Seaweed brain.

Ares pounded his fist in his hand and grumbled something like, "Oh, I'm gonna kill this little shit." Zeus looked taken aback. Percy wasn't sure who did it, but all of a sudden he was back in cabin 6 with Annabeth.

"Seaweed brain!" Annabeth said, jumping up from her chair and running over to him, squeezing him in a hug. "What happened to you?" She asked. "Well, wise girl, it's a long story. Or not really that long, it's more like-" Annabeth cut him off with a kiss. "I got time."

I wrote this in like 5 minutes, don't judge for any spelling errors.