Headcanon 10

You are all going to love me after this headcanon! Enjoy!

"Annabeth, don't let go! I can pull you up. I can pull us both up!" Percy yelled. "Percy, I'm sorry." Annabeth said. "I love you, Seaweed brain." She said, a tear dripping down her cheek. Percy slide forward. Nico was losing his grip on Percy.

Hazel was frantically trying to wave for help. "I love you too, Wise girl." Percy said, also starting to cry. As if on cue Arachne tugged one last time on the web and Annabeth's slipped out of Percy's hand. "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" He screamed.

Nico pulled him the rest of the way up. Hazel and Nico struggled to get him up the ladder. He kept wanting to jump down there with her. Once they all got on the Argo 2, Percy broke down crying. Nico and Hazel also had tears streaming down their face.

When they didn't see Annabeth and saw Percy crying, Piper mouthed, 'Where's Annabeth?'. Hazel shook her head no, and squeezed her eyes shut, put her head in her hands and started full out crying. Nico had tears streaming down his face too.

Because Annabeth had fell, and Arachne had pulled her quicker down. Colliding with her. Making her dead instantly. He managed to mouth, 'She didn't make it.' And went to go wrap his arms around his sister, still crying. And that's what they did. All of them.

Standing or sitting, crying because they had lost Annabeth. They had lost their brave, smart, cunning, caring best friend. And they didn't even get to say goodbye.