Headcanon 13

The seven, Coach Hedge, Nico, and Reyna were all scattered between both camps. Some were talking with others, some were taking care of their children(Coach Hedge, obviously, who else has them, they're all, like 16), anyway they all were scattered around, when suddenly, they weren't.

They were all standing in a line. Facing the Olympian gods. They looked up. "Very well. Since you helped us stop Mother Gaea, well we will each grant you one wish. And yes, we do have the power to make you immortal." Zeus said. "Who's first?" He asked. Annabeth stepped up.

"I would like to be able to say anything, anything at all to any God or Goddess without fear of punishment or death of me and my friends." Annabeth requested. Zeus looked confused yet he snapped his fingers and said, "Granted."Annabeth turned to Hera, stuck up her middle finger at her, and said with the straightest of faces,

"Fuck you." The whole room exploded into laughter. Pretty much all the gods were laughing. Even Zeus at some point. Percy straight up lost it, and was rolling around if the floor, clutching his stomach, gasping for breaths, laughing his ass off. Leo and Piper were trying to hold it in, but took one look at each other and lost it.

Hazel and Frank were straight up terrified. Jason and Coach Hedge were laughing along with Piper and Leo. Nico and Reyna had their heads turned do you couldn't see they were laughing and hard as Percy. Hades, Apollo, Hermes, Zeus, Poseidon, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, and Dionysus, were all rolling around on their throne, laughing as hard as they possibly could.

Hera was bright red. Artemis was slowly looking around the room and the ceiling, avoiding looking at others because if she did she would start laughing uncontrollably. Ares was grumbling and mumbling something about war, like always. Demeter and Athena had a straight face on but took a glance and each other and started chuckling, looking at the floor.

After Zeus calmed down, he said, "Who's next?" After everyone calmed down, Leo stepped up, "I would like the Argo 2 back, please." Leo said. Zeus snapped his fingers and said, "Granted. It's waiting on top of Camp Half-Blood hill." Leo smiled and stepped back. Next, Nico stepped up. "My wish, is to get back to a certain son of Apollo I was talking to, who is probably going out of his mind with worry." Zeus snapped his fingers and Nico disappeared.

Apollo and Hades shared a knowing smile. Next, Coach Hedge stepped up. "I would like a house for Mellie, Chuck, and I." Zeus snapped his fingers, and said, "Granted." Hedge stepped back and Reyna stepped up. "I would like Scipio back." Zeus nodded, snapped his fingers and said, "Granted." Reyna stepped back.

Frank stepped up, "I wish for my lifeline not to be attached to a stick of wood." Zeus nodded, snapped his fingers and said, "Granted." Zeus was getting pretty bored. Frank stepped back and Hazel stepped forward. "I wish for my gems to not be cursed." Zeus nodded again, snapped his fingers and said, "Granted."

Hazel stepped back and Piper stepped forward. "I wish for Katoptris to show me more of the future, so I know what to expect." Zeus thought for a moment. He snapped his hands and said, "Very well. Granted." Piper stepped back. Then Percy stepped forward, "I wish for you GODS TO LEAVE ME THE FRICKETY FRACK ALONE!!!!!!"

Then Percy calmly stepped back and said, "That is all." Everyone was slight for a bit. "Okay." Zeus said, emphasizing on the 'o'. It was silent for a few more minutes before Jason took a deep breath and stepped forward. "I wish....I wish to become a God." Gasps from everyone. Even Zeus himself looked shock to some degree. "Are you sure?" Zeus asked.

Jason nodded. "I want to become a God." He said again. Everyone was shocked. Reyna mumbled something about, "Jason's fatal flaw." "Zeus nodded. "And what do you want to be the God of?" "The God of Heights." Zeus nodded, snapped his fingers and said, "Granted." You could see the glow radiating from him.

It was glowing brighter and brighter. "Look away!" Percy shouted. They all looked away. Through their closed eyelids they saw the lights grow brighter, and then disappear. They slowly opened their eyes. You could see and feel the newly power Jason radiated. But it was done and final. Jason was a God. And he was gonna stay that way.