Headcanon 14

You are my sunshine

Will and I were sitting by the lake. Will leaned over and kissed me. "I love you, death boy." He said. "I love you too, sunshine." I said.

My only sunshine

Will and I were walking around the park. Will stopped and grabbed my hands. He leaned down and kissed me. "Death boy?" "Yeah?" He pulled a box out of his pocket. He flipped it open. Inside was a ring. I gasped. "Nico, will you marry me?" He asked. "Yes!" I said, and pulled him down to kiss him.

You make me happy when skies are gray

I sat down on my bed, crying. Crying because of Bianca and Tartarus and everything. I curled up in a ball and cried. I heard a knock on my door. "Nico?" Will called out. I couldn't answer. All I could do was cry. I heard the door open. "Nico?" Will asked gently. I felt him sit on my bed and wrap my arms around me. "It's okay." He soothed. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his warm chest.

You'll never know dear how much I love you

"You may now kiss the groom!" Will smirked at me and kissed me.

Please don't take my sunshine away

I looked over at Will. He was lying on the ground, barely breathing. "No!" I shouted. I ran towards him. He had a deep gash across his stomach. Will coughed. "I love you, death boy. Never forget it." He gasped. "I love you too, sunshine. I won't forget it." I said, choking back tears. Will nodded. I leaned down kissed him. I watched as Will's eyes, which were always so full of life and happiness, slowly die down to grayness. I screamed and cried. But it was final. My sunshine was dead.