Headcanon 15 Part 1

No one expected the war. Gaea's minions were angry at Gaea's defeat so they struck a surprise attack. Nico and Will ran into the battle. Somehow, somewhere, they got separated. After a few hours, the war was won. Nico was looking for Will when he felt it. Will's life force was gone.

"No." he mumbled under his breath. Then he took off running towards Will's death force, only to be stopped by Percy and Jason. "Let me through!" Nico shouted, trying to get past Percy and Jason. Percy and Jason held him though. "Nico, you don't wanna see." Percy said. "No! Let me through!"

Jason and Percy were both on the verge of tears but didn't let him go. Nico on the other hand was crying. Just then Clarisse appeared behind Nico. "I'm sorry." She whispered, then knocked Nico on the head with the hilt of her sword. Not enough to hurt him but enough to knock him out.

"Take him to his cabin." Clarisse said sadly. Then turned and walked away, just as they were bringing Will's body on a stretcher. Percy was right, though. It was horrible. Spear through the stomach. Will had pushed Piper out if the way and took the spear himself. "I'll take him." Percy sadly said.

Jason nodded his head and went to go find Piper and clean up. Percy carried Nico bridal style to the Hades cabin. By the time Percy set Nico down on his bed and covered him up, he was crying. "I'm sorry, I couldn't save him either." Percy said, then sadly walked out the door. A few hours later, around midnight Nico woke up.

He hoped it was all just a bad dream, but he knew better. He could feel the death and despair. He could feel Will's death. He knew it wasn't a bad dream. So he curled up in a ball and cried. He kept thinking Will was gonna walk in any second, wrap him in a hug, kiss his forehead and tell him everything was gonna be alright.

But he never did. Because it never would be again. Unless he was with him. Then Nico got an idea. He got up and picked somethings up. He did what he had to do. He looked around the cabin one last time. This is how he was gonna remember it. He went to the top of this cabin.

The roof. He sat on the rail, feet dangling off the side of it. He knew what he had to do to be with him. He had left the note on the dresser. He sighed and took one last look at everything. He could really see everything from up there. It was at least 20 feet high. He caught sight of the Apollo cabin and started crying again. He wiped his nose. "I love you, Will Solace. I'm sorry, I couldn't save you." And then, with that, he jumped.

To the Seven:

Percy: You protected me and tried to protect Bianca. I'm grateful for that. I don't blame you for her death. I never did, I was just a 10 year old who lost his sister. I'm grateful for everything you did for me. Don't blame yourself for mine or Will's death. It wasn't your fault. I hope you and Annabeth have a great life. I mean it.

Annabeth: You've always accepted me. Never judged me. When I told you I was dating Will, you just smiled and said, "Congratulations." Nothing more. I've always looked up to you and Percy. You've always been so smart and brave. Keep it up. Never let anything get in your way. Remember that.

Jason: You were my friend. You were my forcely my friend. But I'm happy that you were. I got to know you, and you were the first person I came out to. You supported me. And for that I'll be forever grateful. You and Piper have a great life.

Piper: You're a child of Aphrodite. But you don't act like it. You're smart, funny, tomboyish, don't take that as an insult, and you're awesome. I'm sure you could really determine mine and Solace's love for each other, which is why you should understand the most why I had to do this. Please explain that to the others. You're a great friend, Pipes. Don't forget it.

Leo: You're the joker. You're the friend that cheers everyone up. But behind that I see pain. Lots of it. Tell someone. Look, I kept anger and sadness balled up inside me for years. It's not good. I finally told someone and I got a boyfriend! Tell someone and you have a chance at really being happy. Don't keep it balled up inside. Keep cheering people though. People are gonna need it. Have a great life.

Frank: I didn't know you long. But I do know this. My sister likes you and you like her. Please, don't break her heart. She's had enough. Please, protect her. Since I won't be able to anymore. Please, comfort her. She'll have nightmares. Please, tell her you love her. Since I can't anymore. Please, be there for her. She'll need it. And Frank? You're a good person. I accept you. You and Hazel have a good life.

Hazel: Hey, sis. You're probably gonna kill me once you learn, sorry bad pun. Anyway, I hope you understand why I did it. I couldn't live without Will. I'm sorry, but I can't. You're with your love and I'm with mine. I love you, Hazel. Always have and always will. Make tons of little grandbabies for me. I'll be watching over you, and not in a creepy way. But, always remember. I'll never forget you. You're my sister, and I love you.

To all of you,
Thanks. For everything,
Nico Di Angelo