Headcanon 19

3rd person PoV

"I can't believe I let Leo talk me into saying dare." Percy said as Will and him walked up the hill towards the Athena Cabin and the training center. Percy, Leo, and Will were bored, so they decided to play Truth Or Dare.

Percy and Will said dare, and here they are. "You? You're not the one who could embarrass himself even further. I mean, do you know how hard it is even for me to talk to Nico without getting butterflies in my stomach?" Will asked.

"No, because I'm not you." Percy replied. Will rolled his eyes, "Whatever, good luck with Annabeth." Will said, as he and Percy reached the Athena cabin.

"You too." Percy said, as he walked up the stairs of the Athena cabin and Will headed towards the training center, where Nico, will undoubtedly be.

"Hey, wise girl." Percy said, walking towards Annabeth, who sat on her bed. Percy was thankful that the rest of the cabin was empty. "Hey, seaweed brain." Annabeth said, momentarily glancing up at Percy, then went back to reading whatever she was reading on her laptop.

Percy walked up to her bed, "So, did it hurt?" He asked. "Oh, no, I thought it would but it turns out getting a bunch of little demigods to sit down and be quiet for a half hour would be a lot harder then it was." Annabeth said.

Oh! Percy forgot that Annabeth was a bit weary about giving the younger demigods history lessons. "Uh, that's great. So did it hurt?" "I already told you, Percy, it was fine." Percy inwardly face palmed.

"Did it hurt when you fell?" Percy tried. "Fell? From where?" "Heaven." Percy said with a smug smile. "Did you just call me Satan?!" Annabeth asked, offended. "What? No, of course not, it was....nevermind." Percy started but decided it would be too confusing for him.

(Meanwhile at the training center).........

Will immediately spotted Nico, as he was the only one there. "Hey, Neeks!" Will said, in his normal happy self. "Hey, Will." Nico said, stopping his training to face theson of Apollo. Will looked down at his feet and blushed, but said, "Did it hurt when you fell?"

Nico rolled his eyes but went with it, "From where?" "Heaven." Will replied. "No, but I broke a nail crawling out of hell." Nico said, with a small smile. Will looked up, amusement shining in his bright blue eyes.

"You need to learn how to flirt better, Solace." Nico said, getting dangerously close to Will's lips. Will blushed as was left speechless. Nico was about to pull away when Will grabbed the back of Nico's neck and kissed him.

You could say he was very proud of himself.

Just a quick chapter since I haven't updated in a bit. I thought of this at school today and sorta get went with it. You could say it was, a heat of the moment, thing. Haha, get it, spn fandom? Anywho, I'm falling asleep while writing this, so yeah, peace peeps!