Headcanon 21

A/n: Soulmate AU, when you're born you're soulmates first words appear on your skin. Also, if you haven't read or watched Harry Potter yet, there's spoilers.

3rd person PoV

Little 6 year old Annabeth Chase stared at the words written in black ink on her arm.

Man, I can't believe Dumbledore dies.

Who is this Dumbledore? What does he look like? Annabeth groaned, and flopped on her bed.

12 year old Annabeth stared at her tattoo, an author, J.K. Rowling just published a new book called Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Being the book worm Annabeth is, she read it. When she came across the name Dumbledore, she cursed out loud and got sent to her room.

My soulmate just ruined the whole damn series for me! Thank you, you prick!

19 year old Annabeth sat in the movie theater. They were playing Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, the one where Dumbledore dies. Annabeth was still pissed her soulmate ruined the series for her. She didn't even know what she was doing here.

Soon, the movie ended and Annabeth was putting her sweater on and was about to go when she heard a kid with black hair and blue eyes say, "Man, I can't believe Dumbledore dies." To his friend.

"You!" Annabeth shouted, causing the two boys to stop walking, "You're the one!" She yelled, running up to him. The boy looked at his arm,

"Well, that's not how I imagined that being said."