The One with Four Champions.

As everyone leant forward eagerly, I realised that I couldn't let this happen. No, if Harry's name came out of that goblet, he was going to be in a whole world of trouble.

Both Fred and George noticed that I was currently staring at Harry and George nudged me, "Amy, Amy, what is it?"

"Harry's name is going to come out of the Goblet," I spluttered, unable to hold it in anymore and the two of them looked at each other over my head.

"What?"

"Harry's name. I...I need to tell someone," I muttered, standing up only to be pulled back down again, "I have to tell someone!"

"Woah," George mumbled and I felt his hand rest on my lower back, "What do you mean his name is coming out of the Goblet?"

I put my head in my hands, "I had a dream last night. Harry's name is going to be the fourth name that comes out."

They both looked over at Harry, who was watching the headteacher with a bright smile on his face, "Amy, that was a dream."

"No," I shook my head, "You don't understand. Running up to this, everyone has said everything that they said in the dream. They're sitting exactly where they were too."

"That's just a coincidence, Amy." Fred whispered, "That happens to me all the time."

"And me," George nodded, "Listen, relax. Okay? It's not gonna happen."

"Okay." I mumbled, nibbling on my bottom lip. I still wasn't convinced.

The two of them gave my arm a reassuring rub as the Goblet turned a bright red, the first name floating down into Dumbledore's waiting hand.

"Viktor Krum." I breathed as Dumbledore said the exact same words.

The same thing happened with Fleur's name and again with Cedric.

The twins were sitting looking down at me now, an expression of awe on their faces.

"So, there we have it," Dumbledore said proudly, "Our three Triwi-"

My hand clutched onto George's as the Goblet spouted out another small piece of paper - Harry's name.

"No way," Fred whispered, looking at me again before being back to Dumbledore as he read the paper.

"Harry Potter," he mumbled and whispers began floating around the room, "Harry Potter!"

Everyone's eyes were on him as Hermione finally got him moving and the poor boy stumbled by the teacher's table and into the back room.

"Bloody hell," George whispered, flicking some hair from his face as he looked down at me.

I shrugged innocently, "Told you so."

**

The whispers of how Harry had managed to get his name into the Goblet continued all the way up to the common room.

Despite all of that going on, Fred and George were more concerned about how I knew it was going to happen.

"For the fifth time," I said exasperatedly, "I don't know. You're right though, maybe it was just a one time thing, y'know? You two have said it's happened to you before."

"Yeah," George snorted, "But not like that. We were talking about walking by a certain place or someone saying something. Not giving a running commentary."

I frowned, following them into the room, which was rife with theories and I followed them to the corner where their younger brother was sat staring into the fire.

"What's got you down?" I asked, sitting down next to him.

"How did he do it?" Ron asked bitterly, "How the hell did he do it?"

George shrugged and his eyebrows furrowed as he fell down onto the sofa beside me, "That's what I want to know. It couldn't have been an age potion. We tried that."

"Wait a minute guys," I murmured, "We don't know that he put his name in. Anyone-"

I stopped when the entrance to the common room swung open and Harry walked in, looking exhausted and ignoring the stares and whispers, he headed for the stairs.

Ron followed moments later and I sensed a large argument on the horizon.

"Hey," Fred muttered, nudging me softly, "These...visions. You're going to tell us about them, right?"

I gave him a weak smile, "Sure. But that was probably a one off."

"But say you do have another one..."

I stood up and ruffled their hair, "You'll be the first to know. Now I'm going to bed. If you see Harry, please don't be too hard on him till we know what's going on, yes?"

They nodded, "Night Silver."

"Night Weasley's."

**

The next morning however, the atmosphere in the common room had done a complete one eighty.

I woke up to Angelina shaking me, a bright smile on her face as she practically pulled me from the bed.

"What is going on?" I yawned when we were downstairs and through my half awake eyes, I saw that almost the whole house was downstairs and awake.

"He's coming!" Fred hissed, coming down the stairs and he leapt onto the couch beside me.

"Who's coming?" I repeated through another yawn, "Will someone please tell me what's goi-"

Fred's hand covered my mouth as a shadow appeared on the stairs and as soon as Harry appeared, the room erupted into cheers, making me wince.

Jeez.

"We realised that we weren't very supportive last night!" Angelina informed me as we clapped loudly, "He's in our house, he's now a competitor and in this school, he's going to need all the support he can get right now. Hufflepuff are already angry at the fact that he's taken Diggory's glory."

George scoffed, suddenly appearing beside me, "Glory? I for one am glad that Potter's in it."

I smiled weakly but in my stomach, there was a horrible feeling that things were going to get a lot more complicated and dangerous.