The One with More Suspicion.

The more time went on, the more everyone seemed to get worried about me. 

Molly would pop over every now and then to look after me as if I was sick, which I wasn't. 

They, along with me, couldn't understand why the visions had just stopped. They'd even brought in Snape to try and work it out but even he couldn't explain it. 

We were all at Grimmauld place, except the twins who were running the shop, where Molly and I were making some lunch for everyone and as I was buttering the bread, I could see, out of the corner of my eye, that Moody and Remus were taking in hushed voices and every so often, they would look at me. 

Eventually, I'd had enough and put the knife down, turning to them with my arms crossed, "If you're talking about me, which I'm pretty sure you are, I'd prefer you just talk to me instead." 

The two men shared a glance before Lupin stepped closer, "We've exhausted every possible lead we've had about you from anyone outside of the Order. We...we're worried that it could be someone a lot closer to home." 

Molly came to stand beside me, placing her hand on my shoulder, "What does that mean?" 

"It means we should start looking at people you know. People who you think are your friends."

"Wait," I whispered, "You think someone I know is doing this?" 

"It's a possibility," Remus sighed, "Voldemort could have someone putting a stop to your visions. There's no doubt in my mind that he knows about them." 

"You think he knows about her?" Molly repeated, "Remus..." 

"So, wait...do you think he'll come after me?" 

"Again," Remus said sadly, "It's a possibility." 

My face placed considerably and I looked up at Molly, who gave my shoulder a comforting squeeze, "You go back to the flat, dear. It's okay, I can manage from here alone. I'll bring some food for you later." 

"Okay," I whispered, "Thanks." 

I trudged towards the fireplace, hands shaking as I picked up a pile of Floo Powder. 

They thought someone was after me?

I stepped out of my flat, wrapping my arms around myself as I went in search of George. I really just needed a hug right now. 

I made my way downstairs, stopping halfway when I saw him talking with Addilyn at the register. 

Someone who you think is your friend. Lupin's words echoed in my head a couple of times. 

Realistically, it could be anyone. 

"Amy," George smiled, realising that I was standing watching them, came to stand by the stairs and I sat down so I could talk to him through the bannister, "I thought you were helping mum." 

"I need to talk to you," I whispered, glancing at Fred who was helping a customer, "Both of you." 

"Now?" he asked, eyebrows furrowing in concern. 

I took a look around the shop again, seeing that it was fairly busy - they couldn't leave Addilyn down here on her own.

"No," I shook my head, giving him a weak smile, "It can wait till later." 

"You sure?" 

I nod and stand up, jogging down the last couple of steps to come round and stand in front of him, "Yeah, it's fine. But until then, can I get a cuddle?"

He frowned but opened his arms nonetheless, wrapping them tightly around me when I nuzzled my face into his neck. 

I sighed happily, the smell of his aftershave comforting me; he always has made me feel safe. 

"You're okay though, yeah?" he asked, pressing his lips against my forehead, "You're not hurt?" 

I shook my head, "'m not hurt." 

"Okay," he breathed, "Then we'll talk later, yeah?" 

**

Until that time came, I pottered around the flat; cleaning our room, the bathroom and kitchen before falling down onto the couch to wait for them to come upstairs and as I waited, I went over what I was going to say in my head. 

I thought that they'd wait until the shop had shut but I was surprised when I heard them opening the front door about twenty minutes later and I got up to put the kettle on. 

Though they were probably going t need something stronger than tea to take this news.

"I thought you'd just wait till five," I murmured as they entered, toying with my hands. I thought I was going to get some more time, "What about Addilyn?" 

"We gave her a bell," Fred shrugged, picking up the kettle once it was boiling, "She'll ring if she needs us."

"Besides," George fell down onto the couch beside me, "She said you looked worried and sent us up." 

"Oh," I whispered, "Well that was nice of her." 

Fred nodded in agreement and sat down on the chair opposite us, "So, what's up?" 

"Well, you know how I was at Grimmauld Place?" 

They both nodded. 

"Well, Lupin and Moody were there and they were talking about how they've checked out all the leads about my visions outside of the Order."

"What does that mean?" George asked, "They're going to stop?" 

"No," I said quickly, "Of course not. But they both think that maybe...it could be someone we know. Someone who we think is our friend. Maybe someone new in our lives."

"That could be anyone," he said grimly, "Wait, someone who we've just me?"

Fred looked up when his brother trailed off, an accusing glare in his eyes, "You better not be thinking what I think you're thinking." 

George shrugged, "Well she is new in our lives." 

"Anna wouldn't do that!" 

I put my hand on George's arm, "Don't be ridiculous, George. Fred, I don't think it's Anna." 

"It could be." 

"She doesn't even know that I have visions!" I said loudly, "I haven't told her, you haven't told her but...wait, Fred, you haven't told her, have you?" 

He looked away from the two of us, "It might have slipped out." 

"Fred!" 

"What?" he held his hands up, "George, everyone at Hogwarts knows! And besides, I told her at your party, way after you stopped having the visions so, really, it can't be her."

George opened his mouth to say something else but I was quick to cover it with my hand, "It's not Anna!"

"Let's think about this," Fred said, leaning forward in his seat, "Who do we know who's recently started hanging around, went to Hogwarts and oh, let's not forget, was in Slytherin?" 

"Fred, if you're talking about Melanie," I sighed, "Stop. You can't just accuse her just because she was in Slytherin. Besides, she's lovely." 

George shook his head and got up, "You're too trusting, Love. Listen, I don't want you going out on your own until we know what's going on. Like we've said, it could be anyone and until we know who it is, I'm not letting you out of my sight." 

**

this is really bad and i'm sorry. i have so much ideas but when i come to writing them down, i just go blank. gaaaah