The One with the New Cream Buns.

Something was wrong. I wasn't getting any visions. 

At all. 

It'd been over two months since the party, where I thought that just because I was drunk, I wasn't thinking clearly enough to produce anything. But it was becoming clear that there was something more to it. 

Something or someone was blocking them. 

Now call me desperate but I'd even written to Professor Snape asking if he could teach me occumencly. I'd heard he'd taught Harry some things but he hadn't got back to me. 

"I'm just saying," Fred said as he pushed the door to Anna's Bakery open, "Why Snape? Why not McGonagall or something?" 

"Because he's apparently skilled in it." I replied, giving Anna a bright smile, "Morning!

"Hi," she said eagerly, leaning across the counter to give Fred a kiss, "What do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" 

"I wanted to see you of course," Fred answered, "And Amy's here for the cake."

"Obviously," I nodded, "Have you got any of those cream buns I like?"

"I sold out of those quite quickly but I had Melanie make a couple extra because I knew you'd want one or two," Anna explained. 

"You're so considerate. Isn't she, Silver?" 

I rolled my eyes at Fred's words, "Of course. You are a star."

"Stop," she waved a hand, "Melanie? If you're done with those eclairs, can you bring out the cream buns for Amy?" 

"Just coming!"

Melanie? The name sounded familiar but I shrugged it off and went back to peering into the glass counter, spotting the pastries that George liked, "Can we have a couple of those too?"

"Of course," Anna nodded, "You want some coffee? I've been playing about with some new flavours."

"Flavours for coffee?"

She nodded, "I know it sounds weird but here," she slid a couple of mugs across to u, "Try it and tell me what you think."

I shared a glance with Fred before taking a tentative sip. To me, it just tasted like normal coffee but apparently, I was wrong.

"It's chocolate orange!" Fred grinned, "Merlin, that's like Christmas in a mug!"

"What?" I gaped, "I can't taste anything!"

"How can you not taste it?" Fred demanded, taking a sip from my mug this time, "You're insane, Amy. It's definitely chocolate orange."

I huffed and glared down at the coffee, looking back up when a brunette came through from the back.

"Melanie," Anna cheered, "Good timing. This is Fred Weasley and Amy Silver."

"Hey!" Fred exclaimed loudly, "You went to Hogwarts, didn't you?"

I recognised her instantly - I knew I recognised the name! She was the girl who had joined in our very last year.

"You were in Slytherin," I smiled, "I-"

"Was the girl who showed me around," she nodded, "Yes, I remember. It's nice to see you again."

"You too. How long have you been working here?"

"Not long," Melanie answered, placing a few cream buns down on the counter, "I believe these are yours."

"Thanks," I gave her a grateful smile and went to grab my purse from my bag.

"No, don't you dare!" Anna said loudly, making me freeze, "Don't be ridiculous. It's on the house."

"How you make any money is beyond me," Fred said fondly, leaning across to give her another kiss and while she was distracted, I slid some money over to Melanie, who laughed, "Are we still on for tonight?"

She nodded, a goofy smile on her face, "Can't wait."

"Okay, Romeo," I laughed, "Come on. George will be cracking up."

I had to practically drag him from the bakery, grinning up at him as we walked back to the shop, "Looks like we're going to have to hex you, huh?"

"What are you talking about, Silver?" he asked.

"You said you'd never act like George and I. Sharing kisses like we did or any of the other mushy stuff," I teased, "But look at this. You're doing it."

He laughed and threw his arm around me shoulder, "Looks like you'll have to."

**

"I have been looking forward to this all day," I grinned, sitting down at the table in the kitchen.

"We know," George said quietly, sitting down across from me, "I don't get why you like them so much. I mean, they're nice and all but not my favourite."

"It's the cream," I explained, "There's just something about it. Here, have one."

I watched carefully as he took a bite, frowning when he grimaced.

"That tastes weird. S'bitter. The cream."

I took a bite of my own, not knowing what he was talking about, "No it's not. It tastes as lovely as it always does."

"Fred!" he called, "Come here a minute!"

"What?" he asked, coming in while attempting to do his bow tie, which I got up to help him with, "I'm a little busy."

"Taste this," I murmured when I had finished doing his tie and held up a piece for him, making sure to hold my hand underneath it so the cream wouldn't drop down his clean shirt, "And tell your brother that it tastes the same as it always does."

He chewed it slowly, the same look across his face that was on George's, "No. There's something wrong with that."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah," he nodded, "It's like the recipe has been changed. But why would she do that?"

"There's nothing wrong with it!" I cried, "It tastes fine."

Fred shook his head and pulled on his jacket, "I'll talk to Anna and find out. Don't wait up."

**

this is a filler. got a little bit of writers block going on just now