The One with Our New Headteacher.

Obviously, after finding out about our little club and the fact that we were called Dumbledore's Army, our headmaster had been swiftly sacked from his position. What we weren't expecting, however, was for Dolores Jane Unbitch, yes that was intentional, to be his replacement.

So you can imagine everyone's shock when the news was broken during the morning announcements.

"Her," I growled as we made out way down to breakfast, "What on earth are they thinking?"

"Easy love," George murmured, "We don't want one of her little servants overhearing you."

"Now that would be a shame, wouldn't it?" we turned to see that Montague was leaning against the broken vanishing cabinet that was on the first floor.

"Brilliant," I muttered as George moved to stand in front of me. Just what we needed.

"Montague." Fred greeted tensely.

"Weasley's. Silver," he nodded, "Running late to breakfast I see. I think that's ten points from each of you."

"You're not a prefect," I said, crossing my arms, "You can't deduct points."

"Oh," Graham smirked, "I think that's twenty for your attitude, Amy. So that makes forty in-"

I looked at Geroge, who was looking at his brother.

Fred nodded and the two of them surged forward and grabbed an arm each.

"Hey!" Montague yelped as they began dragging him towards the cabinet.

"What are you doing?" I gaped, "Guys, you'll get in trouble!"

They halted for a mere second, looked at one another, shrugged and then forced him headfirst into it, closing the door with a bang.

"There," Fred sighed, rubbing his hands together, "Won't have to deal with him for a bit now."

They both winced when I smacked their arms, "You two are idiots."

We finally made it to the hall and I took a glance at the hour-glasses that recorded the house points and I saw our red stones slowly fly upwards, essentially deducting the points like Montague had said they could.

"Git," George muttered, taking my hand to pull me over to our table, where there was a heated discussion going on between the golden trio.

"...it undermines the whole prefect system!" we heard Hermione say just as we sat down.

"Montague just tried to do that to us," Fred said, shaking his head.

"Tried?" Ron asked warily.

"He couldn't quite get all the words out," George said, "We shoved him into the vanishing cabinet."

Hermione's reaction was pretty much the same as mine, "You'll get in trouble."

"Maybe," Fred shrugged, "But not until he shows up again. Which could take weeks. We don't really know where we sent him."

"Besides, we don't really care about getting into trouble anymore."

"Have you ever?" she asked.

"Of course we have!" Fred scoffed, "Never been expelled, have we?"

"We've always known where to stop." George nodded, "Never crossed the line. Put a toe across it occasionally but we've never caused any real mayhem."

"And now?" I asked, not liking where this was going.

Fred grabbed a couple of pieces of toast, "Well, with Dumbledore gone, we reckon that a bit of mayhem is exactly what this place needs."

I tapped George on the arm when Fred and Ron got into a conversation, "You don't care about getting into trouble? What are you two planning?"