The One with the Second Dream.

i am aware that i've skipped some time but i'm not wanting to hang about with the story.

**

The next few weeks passed in a blur of classes and soon, it was November twentieth and I had another dream that night. This time, it was about dragons. Four very large dragons all in cages. Then, there was a large round stadium set up in the grounds and I could see the twins making bets. 

After that, I could see Cedric, Viktor, Fleur and Harry all walk by me into a large tent so I followed. Inside, they all pulled something from a small brown sack and, with my curiosity peaked, I went over to inspect. 

Held in each competitor's hand, there was a miniature dragon. A miniature of the dragons I had seen a few minutes ago. That's when it all clicked. The dragons, the stadium. What I was seeing...this was the first task. 

-----

I woke up with a start, heart pounding in my ears as I tried to regulate my breathing and looking around the room, I saw that I was alone.

I let out a relieved sigh and fell back down onto the bed, squeezing my eyes shut. That damn dream had been so vivid. So clear.

All of this was so new to me. Things coming to me in my dreams and then playing out in real time. I just hoped that my parents had some answers. 

Finally, I pushed myself out of my bed and stumbled my way to the girl's bathrooms, where I took a quick shower and got into my uniform. Then I made my way down to breakfast, where I still had ten minutes to grab a bite to eat.

Since I was so late in coming down, the Great Hall was practically empty. 

I yawned as I took a seat, taking a sip of orange juice and grabbed a piece of toast and I stared out of the doors to the entrance hall, noticing that Harry was still down here. 

He was reading the Daily Prophet but threw it down as soon as I looked at him. My eyes followed him as he got up and started heading for the doors. 

I chewed on my toast slowly, thinking about the dream. I had to tell him. It wasn't fair that I had this information and he didn't. 

Looking at my watch, seeing that I had five more minutes before classes, I grabbed my bag and followed. 

It took me a couple of minutes to spot him in the halls but when I did, he was battling his way through the crowds, most of whom were wearing Potter Stinks badges. 

"Harry!" I called, "Harry, wait!" 

He glanced over his shoulder and when he saw it was me, he reluctantly stopped. 

"What is it, Amy?" he asked tiredly, "I'm a little preoccupied at the moment." 

"The task," I mumbled, looking around to see that people were starting to stare so I pulled on his robes sp we could talk a little more privately. 

"What about it?" he asked impatiently as the bell rang.

"It's dragons." I said quickly, knowing that we both had to get to class. 

"What?" he demanded, "Really, Amy? I'd expect these kind of lies from the Slytherin's. But you?" 

I watched with an open mouth as he walked away and then smacked my hand against my forehead. Of course he wouldn't believe that.

I emerged from my hiding place, a grin spreading onto my face when Ron passed by and my hand shot out to grab hold of him,  which made him yelp. 

"Bloody hell, Amy." he grumbled as I hastily apologised, "What are you doing? I'm already late for potions." 

"Will you tell Harry something for me?" 

His mouth fell into a frown and he pulled his bag higher onto his shoulder, "'m not exactly speaking to him at the moment." 

"I know," I said softly, "But please. This is about the tournament. T-the first task." 

This got his attention and his eyebrows furrowed, "Okay...what is it?"

"Dragons." 

"Dragons?" he repeated, "Wait a second, how do you know that?" 

"Uhh...Hagrid told me." 

He narrowed his eyes. He knew that I didn't speak to Hagrid that often but I gave him a bright smile, "Great. Thanks, Ron! I'll let you get to potions now." 

He called my name but I didn't turn and seconds later, I heard him being scolded for being late by Professor McGonagall. 

Secrets didn't last very long in this place so I knew that somehow, it'd reach Harry. 

**

The twins were sat on the couch in the common room when I entered and they immediately seized hold of me as I passed by. 

"So," George began once they had pulled me in between them, "A little birdy told us that you know what the first task is." 

"Does this little birdy have hair as red as you two and go by the name Ronald?" I asked, smile on my face as I realised that my plan had indeed worked. 

"It does," Fred nodded, "But what we want to know, is how he knows before us." 

"You've hurt us, Silver." George pouted and I couldn't help but reach up and pinch his cheek. 

"Well. Harry wouldn't listen to me so I told Ron in the hopes of it reaching him." 

"You told Harry?" the two of them asked.

"Obviously. He is the one who's competing." 

"So, the task?" George grinned, wiggling his eyebrows at me, "What is it?" 

So I launched into the whole story about the dream and they both listened intently, waiting until I had finished before they started asking me questions. 

Did I know who came first? No.

Did I know who was facing which dragon? No.

"Wow," George said, "Y'know, for a psychic, you're not really good at it." 

"Excuse me," I yelled, shoving him gently, "I never claimed to be a psychic!"