The One with the Quidditch Match.

Finally, the first Quidditch match arrived and that morning, I was woken by the rain battering the windows and I peered out of them to see the wind blowing through the trees too before hopping into the shower.

When I returned to the dorm, I saw Angelina getting ready and I gave her a smile as I went to pull on my jumper, "It's a brilliant day for it."

"You're really going to wear that?" she asked, sniggering slightly.

That was a bright red jumper, which I had sewn Weasley onto the back along with George's number and on the front, was the Gryffindor crest.

"I am!" I grinned, grabbing the second one I had made, basically the same one but it had Fred's number on the back and I held it up, "You know, it's a shame you're a player. You could be wearing this one!"

"Oh stop it!" she laughed, throwing her socks at me, "I'm going to breakfast."

"See you down there!" I called, moving to the mirror to try and fix my hair, deciding to just leave it down and pulled my hat over my head.

The common room was almost empty but I knew that the twins were still getting ready because their gloves were in the same place that they left them last night but sitting by the fire, was Miranda, one of the first year girls who fancied the twins, more specifically, Fred and a grin spread across my face.

"Hey Miranda," I said, moving to stand in front of her, "You're going to the game, right?"

"Of course," she nodded, "Everyone is."

"Right," I mumbled, "Well, here. I made this and thought you'd like to wear it. Might be a little big for you."

"What is it?"

"It's a jumper with Fred's number on the back," I said and immediately, she jumped up and took it from me, calling a thank you as she left through the portrait.

I heard the twins coming down the stairs and I turned to give them both a grin, picking up George's gloves to hand them to him, "I have missed seeing you in that kit."

"Do we look good?" Fred asked, the two of them striking poses and I giggled.

George threw his arm around my shoulder as I cuddled into his side, looking at his brother, "Good luck today."

He scoffed and waved his hand, "It's Slytherin. How hard is it going to be to beat them? Really?"

"They're dirty players, remember that," I murmured, playing with the bottom of my jumper.

"Have you had a dream about the game?" he asked eagerly, "Do we win?"

I laughed and shook my head, "No, sorry. I seem to only get them when something life altering happens."

"You suck at this psychic thing."

My eyes narrowed and I looked up at George, "Can I borrow your club?"

"You may indeed," he grinned and handed it to me and Fred took one look before running from the common room.

Satisfied, I handed it back to George and started straightening his uniform, "You better kick their arses. Aim for Malfoy if you can."

"Don't worry," he mumbled, pretending to smack a bludger, "I have a special shot lined up for that git."

"Just don't kill him," I mumbled, "Because I like you."

"You've made that rather obvious," he said, pecking my lips softly before taking a step back to look me up and down, "What're you wearing?"

"Oh!" I exclaimed, turning so he could look at the back, "Do you like it?"