The One where Harry Doesn't Listen - Again.

Exams were finally upon us and my first one, which was tomorrow, was Charms. 

While I wasn't worried and was feeling quietly confident, that didn't stop me from putting in some last minute revision in the common room. 

The mirror half, well one of them, was now safely in the possession of the Order but to be honest, nothing was happening so there was nothing to tell. 

I looked up at the window when there was a tapping noise, a smile crossing my face when I saw that it was Pandora. 

Geroge and I had obviously been communicating through letters and he knew that I was absolutely bricking it about the rest of the exams I'd be sitting. 

Giving my owl a couple of treats, she dropped the letter and a small box onto the window sill and I watched her fly off into the night air before opening the envelope. 

Amy, how many times do I have to say this? You're going to be fine. Please relax and enjoy a selection of your favourite sweets from Honeydukes. Except for the chocolate wands. Those are from my own stash.

George. 

A grin on my face, I practically ripped the paper off of the box, lifting the lid to see toffees, Wizochoc and some of George's wands. 

He really is too good to me. 

Taking a bite from one of them, I returned to my studying; being thankful that we were allowed to have study leave, which meant all those years who didn't have exams, didn't have to go to classes. 

As time went on, the common room started to fill back up again, noisy first years barging their way in, yelling at their friends and when I was finally about to lose my rag and snap at them, the portrait swung open and the golden trio came rushing in but they stopped at the sight of me hunched over my books, glaring at the younger years. 

They then moved to sit on the couch, where I could feel their eyes on me and I could hear them talking. 

"Why don't we just ask her?" 

"And say what?" 

"The truth? She's on our side." 

I finally turned my heated gaze on them, "What are you three whispering about? I'd rather you just come out and ask me." 

"Have you seen anything happen to Sirius?" 

"Sirius?" I repeated, pulling the mirror from my robe pockets, where I always kept it now, "No. No, why? Wait, have you seen something?" 

"Voldemort has him," Harry said, making Ron shudder and I finally put down my quill, "He has him in the department of mysteries, where Ron's dad was attacked." 

"Wait, wait, wait," I said, standing up, "I-that can't be true. No, I would have seen it." 

"Are you sure?" Harry asked, "Because no offence, Amy, you haven't had the best track record with your visions lately." 

"Woah," I exclaimed, "That's a bit of a low blow. I'm trying, Harry." 

"Harry," Hermione warned, "Let's just calm down. Amy, can you go...I don't know, try and have a vision?" 

Seeing Harry watching me with a glare, I nodded and packed up my stuff, "Please, Harry. Don't do anything until I'm sure." 

**

Sirius Black was safe and well when I told Harry and the others that, he looked skeptical but he agreed not to do anything stupid. 

I didn't have a vision, but I did use the two-way mirror, without alerting anyone that I was creeping, and saw Sirius was sitting in an armchair by the fire reading a newspaper.