The One with Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes.

Dinner ended soon after Umbridge's speech, everyone surging towards the doors so they could head upstairs and climb into bed. 

The new Gryffindor first years, I noticed, were looking particularly terrified as they followed Ron and Hermione up the stairs. 

"Silver!" 

I turned from my conversation with Harry, who was trying to ignore the stares he was getting from people, seeing the twins attempting to push their way through the throngs of students, "Yes?"

"Are you going straight to bed?" Fred asked as George slipped his hand into mine. 

"I wasn't planning on it, no," I replied.

"Excellent," George grinned, "We're going to go over some ideas with you." 

"Ideas? Ideas for what?" 

"For the shop of course!" they both exclaimed as we came to the portrait of the Fat Lady and Fred turned to us, "You two get us a seat and I'll go and get the box, yes?" 

"Agreed." 

"I call the armchair by the fire!" I yelled. 

"Dammit, Amy," Lee said when he suddenly appeared beside me, "I was wanting that." 

"Sorry, Jordan," I grinned, skipping into the warm common room, "But if you're not fast, you're last!" 

The boy rolled his eyes while I moved to sit in my claimed seat, sighing happily as I sunk into the fabric, "I get it tomorrow then." 

"Deal." 

Fred returned several minutes later, carrying a bright orange box and as he sat down, I noticed that his face, all the way up his ears, was flushed red. 

"Are you okay?" I asked, drawing everyone's attention to him, "You're looking a little red." 

"What?" he cleared his throat while waving a dismissive hand, "I'm fine. Completely fine." 

I wasn't convinced but didn't really have time to dwell on the matter since George was currently opening up the box, which his brother had placed on the table. 

"Okay," Lee began, "What have we got?" 

"These little beauties," Fred grinned proudly, "Are part of our Skiving Snackboxes range." 

"Ooh, and alliteration," I murmured, picking up one of the orange and purple sweets in the section labelled Puking Pastilles, "I'm liking this already. So, please explain what they do."

"Well, the one you're holding, pretty self-explanatory. You take a bite of this little guy, the orange end and you're vomiting in seconds." George said, giving me a smile. 

"And to stop it?" I ask, "You just eat the other half?" 

"Exactly." 

The two of them went on to explain the other three sweets as well, Nosebleed Nougat, which gives the eater an incredibly heavy nosebleed. Fever Fudge, which creates a fever and my personal favourite, Fainting Fancies which really, needed no explanation.

Picking up one of the fancies, I held it out to George, "Care to give us a demonstration?" 

He stood up and snatched it from me, "Happily." 

Let's just say when they say seconds, they mean seconds because as soon as he swallowed the first half of the sweet, he hit the deck. 

Hard. 

"Woah," I breathed, climbing over the table to crouch down beside him, "That's amazing." 

"Goodness!"