The One Where We Get Help.

Over the next couple of weeks, the shop's footfall was becoming too much for the three of us to handle. 

Yes, I had been roped in and officially been made an employee at Weasley Wizard Wheezes. 

So one night, after the two of them fell onto the couch with exhausted sighs, I stood in front of them with my hands on my hips - so they knew I meant business.

"You need to hire someone to help us," I said, making the two of them look at me, "It's too much for just the three of us." 

Fred groaned and shoved his face into one of the throw cushions, "That's too much work." 

"I don't care! It's been two weeks and you've made more than enough money to afford to pay someone." 

"She's right," George sighed, rubbing his face, "She's right. We haven't had a day off since we opened. I think my hair is going grey with the stress." 

I rolled my eyes at his dramatics and Fred finally removed his face from the pillow, "Okay, we'll put some posters in the window and see if anyone applies." 

"We could see if Dean will do them?" I suggested, holding my hands up when they glared at me, "What? Come on, I know he's going out with your sister but you can't deny that the boy has talent! I'll owl Ginny and see if she'll ask him. Now, I'm going to nip across to Breaker Bakery and get us some cakes for after lunch." 

"Make sure mine is an eclair!" 

**

It was clear as day that the twins were not interested in hiring anyone. That much was obvious when I walked into the living room two days later with the stack of applications we'd had handed in and all they did was stare at me as I put them down. 

"Good news, Lee is going to help me run the shop today while you two, go through these." I smiled, "So, have fun!"

The shop, as always, was doing well despite the fact that there were no youger students and stuff about. The best thing was definitely seeing older people getting enjoyment out of the things the twin's had created. 

At half-past two, I made my way up to see how they were getting on, opening the door to see that the stack of applications where still where I'd left them - on the coffee table and the two of them, they were hunched over the kitchen table. 

"Are you kidding me?" 

The two of them leapt up from the table, George scratching the back of his head while giving me an innocent smile, "Hi, Love." 

"Please tell me you two have looked at them. And do not lie to me, George." 

"We did," Fred said too quickly, "Honest. Look, we have a little pile here with the people who sound the most interesting." 

Not gonna lie, I was slightly taken aback. 

"Oh..." I said quietly, "Well, that's great! You're going to get them in for interviews?" 

"Well actually," Fred said again, giving me a smile, "Since you're so much better at all of this...formal stuff, we were wondering if you'd do them for us?" 

George nodded, "You know we'd cock them up, Love." 

Sighing, I crossed the room to grab the papers and flicked through them, "Fine." 

"You're the best, Amy." Fred murmured, kissing my cheek as he passed by me to get to the kitchen, "Seriously, what would we do without you?" 

"I don't like to think about that," I joked, "Heaven knows what this place would be like without me. I'll send out some owls tonight and we'll see who's available." 

George got up to come and give me a soft kiss, ignoring Fred as he gagged in the background, "How can we repay you?" 

I gave him a small smile, looking over his shoulder as I leant in so only he could hear me, "You could always make it up to me...maybe later on tonight..." 

"Stop!" Fred yelled, throwing his hands over his ears, "I am right here. At least wait till I am out of the room before you start that...filth!" 

"Sorry!" I called as he pushed through the middle of us, giving George a little smirk, "No I'm not." 

"You're a minx," he whispered, kissing me again, "And I love it." 

"Okay," I pressed one last one kiss to his lips before backing to the door, "I'm going to write these letters and then going to the post office. I'll see you tonight." 

"Yes you will," he nodded, biting his lip, "Yes you will." 

**

"Thank you so much," the girl in front of me gushed, "I'll see you tomorrow. Again, thank you!" 

I watched her rush out of the room I was using for the interviews, a grin on my face as I gathered up the papers and such that were scattered on the desk, looking up again when George knocked on the door. 

"Was she the last one?" he asked, stepping into the room and I nodded. 

"Yep," I slid her application over to him, "Addilyn Atwood. She's lovely, had previous experience in sales - she worked in a muggle shop in London before. And she seems up for a laugh. Also, she's the only one who responded to my owl." 

"Perfect," George grinned, "Knew you'd do this better than us and look, it only took you two days." 

"She starts tomorrow and I won't be here, I'm going to my mum and dad's tonight. So, will you please look after her and make her feel welcome?" I instructed, "And be nice!" 

"Me?" he asked, pointing to himself, "I'm always nice." 

"Yes, but you and your brother, you can be a little overwhelming. So, please? For me?" 

"You have my word." 

**

sorry, this isn't the best but i'm not really sure where i'm going with this anymore xx