The One with Valentines Day.

Normally,  I wouldn't be bothered about the most romantic day of the year but this year, I was feeling different. 

See, last year, George and I were still new to the whole relationship thing so we didn't do anything. 

But again, this year was different and I was actually looking forward to spending the day in Hogsmeade. 

So, the night of the thirteenth, when Geroge came into the common room with a sheepish look on his face, I knew something was up.

"What did you do?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest, "Did you get in trouble?" 

"Maybe..." 

"That means yes," I muttered as my foot started tapping, "What did you do?" 

"Fred and I may have left Filch a little Valentines Day present. And..."

"And?" 

"He may have caught us. Well, me. Fred got the right idea and made a run for it." 

"You got detention?" I guessed. 

"Yes," he nodded, "No, Love, please don't get angry but...I can't go to Hogsmeade tomorrow." 

My foot stopped and I felt myself deflate a little, "What?" 

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, resting his hands on my cheeks, "But he and Snape came into the office. We thought we'd have more time an-"

"You got detention," I muttered, freeing myself from his grasp, "On Valentines Day? George, you should have known that Snape would use Hogsmeade as punishment!" 

"I know," he whispered since folks were now starting to look at us, "I'm sorry." 

I shrugged, turning away slightly, "I've been looking forward to this for weeks." 

"I know," he repeated, pulling me into his chest, overpowering me when I tried to push him away once more and he kept my arms pinned to my sides as he hugged me tightly, "I know." 

Finally, I managed to squirm my way out of his hold and after straightening my shirt, I held my head high and stormed off to my dorm. 

Ha. That'd show him that he couldn't just hug me to make everything better. Yeah, it'd show him. 

**

"I really am sorry," Geroge said the next morning at breakfast, going as far as to lean his head on my shoulder, giving me his best sorry look. 

"No, it's okay," I shrugged, "I should know by now. It comes with being a Weasley twins' girlfriend." 

He gave me a weak smile, "Fred said that you could go with him and Angelina if you don't want to walk about on your own." 

I snorted, "And be the third wheel? No thanks. What I want, is for us to be able to spend some time together. But I guess we can do it when I come back." 

"All students who are going to Hogsmeade, please make your way to the front of the school!" Professor McGonagall called from the teacher's table, "Where Mr. Filch will be waiting to tick your name off the list." 

"That's you," George said as I got up and I looked down at him before reaching out to push some hair off his forehead, "I'll see you when you get back." 

"Yeah. And please do not anger Snape more than you already have." 

"On my life, I promise. Now gimme a kiss." 

Fred gagged as I leant down and granted him his kiss, getting up from the bench to follow Angelina from the hall, "You better not mope around down there. I'm telling you this now, Silver."