The One with the Deadly Dream.

I was back in the graveyard again. The same dark, dingy graveyard but this time, I wasn't alone. A few feet away from me were Harry and Cedric.

"Harry?" I said  quietly, moving to stand in front of him, "Harry?" I waved my hand in front of his face but he stared right through me, as if I wasn't even there.

With them being here this time, it convinced me even more that this must be the second task.

I waved my hand in front of Cedric's face this time but like Harry, he too just looked right through me and then, as if someone had hit the play button, everything started to play out in front of me.

"Cedric," Harry said seriously, "We have to get back to the cup. Now."

"What are you talking about?"

I jumped as Harry cried out in pain, clutching his head as he fell to his knees.

"Harry," both Cedric and I said at the same time, moving to his side despite him not being able to see me. It was just a reaction to go to him but I turned around when I heard the creaking of a door.

Someone was emerging from one of the underground vaults.

"Cedric," Harry gasped, while I took a couple of steps back, "Get back to the cup!"

The rat like man had something in his arms. Someone. Someone frail and small and I let out a shaky breath.

Who were these people?

"Go back to the cup," I whispered, attempting to grab hold of the sleeve of Harry's uniform. "Please, guys. Get back to the cup!" I begged.

Cedric raised his wand, pointing it at the approaching threat, "Who are you? What do you want?"

"Kill the spare." the small bundle hissed and the man raised his own wand.

"Avada Kedavra!"

My hand flew to my mouth as a flash of green left the wand, muffling my scream as it hit Cedric square in the chest.

His limp body flew back, landing beside me with a heavy thud, lifeless eyes staring up at me.

~~~~~~~

The roof of my bed was the first thing I saw when I woke and I sat up, covering my mouth with my blanket to quieten my sobs before I stumbled up from the bed, having to get out of the dorm before I woke anybody else.

I barely managed to get downstairs to the couch before I was hysterical. I felt sick. I had just seen Cedric being murdered. Harry was going to see Cedric being murdered. I didn't understand what was happening with me. I couldn't understand why suddenly, I was able to see into the future.

My parents weren't any help in the matter either, not that I would expect them to be. Though when they did finally reply to my letters, they always somehow managed to change the subject. This time, they had informed me that they had bought some new curtains for the lounge.

I wiped under my eyes with my hand, turning when I heard footsteps on the stairs.

George appeared, rubbing his tired eyes but he frowned when he saw me sitting. "Amy?" he mumbled, "Amy, wha-oof."

I had gotten off the couch and practically threw myself into his arms, his comforting smell of cinnamon enveloping me as I pushed my face further into his neck, trying desperately to block out the reality that I was having to face.

He held me tightly and silently for a few minutes before gently pulling away, his frown returning at the sight of my red eyes. His warm hands came to rest on my cheeks as he inspected every inch of my face, trying to work out what was wrong as he sighed when my bottom lip began to tremble, "Oh."