When You Meet

~Note edited on 4/18/17 [Edited ONCE AGAIN 9/28/17 ALL I DID WAS CHANGE THE AGES CAUSE I'M A STUPID... I'm not gonna discriminate myself like that... Anyways, I made a mistake, cause I'm human we all make mistakes.]

"Hello, what would you like to order?" The chef Ichiraku asked. "Hm..." I put my thumb to my lips, and said, "Can I have chicken flavored ramen noodles." He nodded and asked, "Who's the order to?" He asked. "Uchiha... Uchiha (Y/N)." I said, as he nodded and started to fulfill my order. I sighed, bored as ever. "Ooh, pretty lady!" I heard someone shout, I turned my head ending up facing a spiky haired blonde kid dressed in a lot of orange. I smiled awkwardly, I scooted down in my booth, "Uh... Wanna sit here?" I asked, uncomfortable. He nodded with hearts in his eyes. "S-Sure! So, what a pretty lady like you doing here?" He asked. "Um... I got hungry... Um? What's your name?" I asked. He perked up with enthusiasm and said "Naruto Uzumaki! Future hokage!" I giggled, "Your a pretty confident kid. Well, I'm (Y/N) Uchiha." I said. "Ooh! I know a Uchiha!"

"Naruto!" We both turned around and saw a girl with long pink hair, a boy with spiky black hair, and I'm guessing their sensei with spiky white hair and a mask on. "Speaking of Uchiha!" Naruto said, then he was hit on the head by the girl. "Hehe... Um sorry if he was a nuscience, Naruto! Apologize!" She said, glaring at him. I laughed quietly, "Oh he doesn't need to, I was actually really bored before he came. Then he mentioned a Uchiha? Cause the kid found out I was one." I said, as the black haired kid said "Your a Uchiha?" He asked. I nodded. Then the white spiky haired guy, sat down across from me. "We might as well settle, we just came from a very long mission." The white haired guy, the black haired kid, and the pink haired girl sat across from me, while Naruto sat next to me.

"(Y/N) Uchiha, here's your ramen." Ichiraku said, handing me my ramen. "Thanks, I--" Naruto then said "I will pay for the pretty young lady!" He shouted, as he gave Ichiraku money. "How old are you?" Naruto then asked. "Twenty-one." I answered. "That's still young to me!" He grinned, I giggled quietly. "So, I'm guessing y'all know my name, and I know Naruto... So, what's y'all names?" I asked. The girl with pink hair spoke up, "I'm Sakura Haruno.", the boy with black hair said "Sasuke Uchiha." So, that's the Uchiha. "Kakashi Hatake." The guy with white hair, and mask on said.

"Nice to meet y'all." I said, smiling softly. Kakashi spoke "So, where are you returning from?" He asked. "Oh, I was traveling around the world, before the hokage has requested me. For some reason for the chunin examines I believe." I nodded remembering. I finished eating my ramen, I stretched and said "Well I should go and see him now." I stood up, and got out of my seat. "I hope to see y'all some other time. You do seem entertaining." I spoke, as I was about to walk away, until Naruto spoke "Can I at least get a kiss on the cheek goodbye?" He asked, "Sure." I said, kissing his cheek. He passed out with his face covered in red.

I smiled, and waved goodbye to the group.

[Okay, so this is edited.... I looked up how old Kakashi was in like the first Naruto in wikia, it said that he was 26-27, so yea you start out twenty-one then]