When You Tell The Kids About Your Relationship/Bond [THANK YOU EVERYONE]

[OH MY GLOB EVERYONE THANK YOU FOR #904 IN FANFICTION EVEN THOUGH THAT'S NOT MUCH, WE'RE CLIMBING THE LADDER SO I HAVE A SURPRISE AT THE END!!!!] [PS. This is gonna be like before Sasuke left, so he can be involved also.]

I smiled, as the kids ordered their foods, I had them for the day since Kakashi was out on a mission. The waitress then left, Naruto was sitting beside me and Sasuke and Sakura sat across from us. "(Y/N)-sensei! Where is Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked. "Oh, he's on a mission right now." I said, and grinned. "Hm? Why are you smiling? Shouldn't you be sad, missions are dangerous." She asked. "Actually... I am sad, but I have to smile, because I know that Kakashi will come back safe and sound. I need to smile, cause when he leaves he likes to give me a small kiss and promise me that when he gets back, we'll go out and have some fun." I said, and chuckled a bit. "What is he like when you go on missions then?" [Surprisingly] Sasuke asked.

"Welllll, when I'm gone sometimes I'm gonna be gone for more than a few days, and my missions are extremely classified, so I can only send one scroll per week or month. Most of the scrolls have sweet words, or a list to do while I'm gone. Before I leave for my mission, if it's early in the morning or late at night, me and Kakashi like to spend our whole day together, with our pets or just by ourselves. I love spending every day with him, and don't like to waste one." I said.

"Don't y'all have any problems in the beginning of the relationship?" Naruto asked.

I thought for a bit.

"You can say so, yea. It was a bit hard for him to be a bit more open about his past life, and how he was when he was a kid. Me, honestly... I didn't know how to take anything serious, after my brother died, I was all games and laughs to be happy like I use to. To fill the void of loneliness, all I did was smile, laugh, and play around, and when I got together with Kakashi. I didn't take the relationship serious enough, until I started seeing Kakashi change before my very eyes. He started being more affectionate, he showered me in kisses, showed the love that I needed, cuddled me, cared for me, and he was just the best. After seeing how hard he tries in the relationship,I started to take it serious. He's my everything." I said and smiled.

"What about your bond?" Naruto asked.

"Our... Bond? Well, I've been never asked that. This bond, is a special one, that I am willing to protect. Unlike my first, that bond it was destroyed, caused I wasn't able to stop my own teammate, my bond with my brother, it was destroyed, because I was being selfish and went on missions, following the leader of the ANBU orders, or following the Hokage's order. It was complicated. He risked his life, for everyone's sake, and I? Couldn't stop him, but me and Kakashi. Our bond, it's everywhere. You three, are part of us and our bond. Of course we're willing to beat the shit out of you two [Sasuke and Naruto], but that's what we call tough love. Of course, I do have favorites. That is Naruto, because even though it doesn't seem like it, he's growing stronger each and everyday even though he's kinda annoying at times, he still puts a lot of effort into building friendships, saving those around him, and protecting those who deserve or don't deserve to be protected. I love Naruto, but I love all of y'all as much as Kakashi does. Whatever we put our love and strength into, that's our bond, and that helps us stay together, strong and faithful." I explained, and made a big wide grin.

"Do you both plan to be together for a long time?" Sakura asked.

I nodded, "Yea! Even Kakashi said, later on we should get married, have kids, and also protect our village. Like Kakashi, he believes that we should keep the best memories of those around us that died or turned evil, because if we don't we're scum, and that even though those who break rules are scum, those who abandons friends are worse than scum. I don't know why, I'm mentioning it now, but you should never abandon your friends! Like Kakashi would say, your worse than scum!" I said and smiled, as they all just stared at me. I smiled, as we spent the rest of the time talking, and I kept smiling knowing that Kakashi would come home safe.

Our bond is special, and stronger than any other bond I've had....I'm gonna cherish this one forever.

[Okay iffy ending, just a bit IFFY][ OKAY!!! I wanna say thank you everyone, that has been voting on every single chapter, and keeping up with the updates, even though my story isn't that good, y'all are supportive and WE ARE CLIMBING THE LADDER!!! #904 IN FANFICTIONS, I am soooo proud and happy, and thought that I might never get this book or any book up in the leader-boards, so thank you all who has been here from the start, and I hope y'all stay until the end.^-^ thank you!!!! OH!!!! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A DRUM-ROLL PLEASE..................................................................... AGE REVEAL!!!! I BET SOME OF Y'ALL HAVE BEEN WONDERING HOW OLD I AM!!! WELP THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE IT! SO IF YOU CARE OR NOT BET Y'ALL GONNA READ WHAT MY AGE IS ANYWAY!!! SO THAT'S JUST A LITTLE WELCOME TO YOU ALL THAT'S BEEN SUPPORTING ME AND HAVE BEEN HERE THROUGH THE LONG RUN!!!!]

[Next Chapter: When You and Kakashi Decides To Buy A New and Bigger House!]