When He Shows You Off/ Gets Jealous

I sat outside the bookstore, Kakashi was inside buying another Icha Icha book. I sighed, as I watched people walked around. "(Y/N)? What are you doing out here by yourself?" Someone asked, I looked to my left and saw the infamous Might Guy sitting next to me. "Ah, hello Guy." I said and smiled at him kindly. His face turned as red as a tomato. "I just saw you here by yourself, and came to keep you company." He said and smiled back. "Oh, thank you." I said.

We sat there and chatted for a bit. I groaned, "I'm bored..." I said. Guy took a moment to think before he got an idea. "I have an idea, (Y/N)!" He said. "What is it?" I asked. "Just stay still..." He said, and started leaning in. "Um..." I said backing up a bit. He kept leaning getting closer.

"What are you doing with my girlfriend?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I turned my head and saw Kakashi. I jumped up and hugged him. He hugged back and glared at him. Guy opened his eye's and looked at Kakashi glaring at him. "Ha! You don't have a girlfriend you pervert!" Guy retorted. "And, you do? You bushy browed freak." Kakashi said harshly.

"Look at her! She's beautiful." Kakashi said twirling me around. "Wonderful butt, good rack, beautiful eye's, delicious lips, good scent, smart, and strong. And guess what?" Kakashi asked. "What?" Guy asked harshly. "She's all mine~!" He said.

Shizzzz

Kakashi quickly pulled down his mask and kissed my lips and before I could do anything he pulled away and put his mask back on. Guy huffed and stomped away.

I then busted into laughs. "K-Kakashi! Y-You were so jealous!" I laughed, he blushed and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close while we walked away. "No, I'm defensive and possessive." He said. "Shorter terms for jealous." I said, and giggled. He chuckled and held you close while walking.

[These are pretty short in my opinion. Next chapter I want is to be pretty funny or so.]

[Next: When You Touch His Ass/ Get Jealous]