Kakashi's Surprise + Notice at End

[Okay, that song literally had me in tears, but at the same time I related to it and this is one of my favorite songs by Logic and Kakashi AMV's.]

"Kakashi!" I called out for my boyfriend, as I haven't seen him around the house. I asked Shi and Junior, but they haven't seem him around since dawn. Why did Kakashi leave at dawn?

I walked around the house thinking and worrying about Kakashi, until I heard Junior bark from the kitchen. I went into the kitchen and he was trying to jump up to grab a note on the fridge. "Huh? What is this?" I asked, and grabbed the note and started to read.

Hello my dearest, (Y/N). I hope you found this note, and I'm guessing you found it by Junior. Do not worry, I have not left on a mission without telling you. I just want to lead you on a scavenger hunt through our days, weeks, months, and years together. So, let's play. Remember, (Y/N), on the day you came back from a mission and you first met Naruto and the rest of my team. Your next clue will be there.

Love, Kakashi.

I smiled, "A scavenger hunt? You never stop surprising me, Hatake." I said and petted Junior. "Junior, I'll be back, take care of Shi," I said, and put the note in my pocket. I went to the front door and boot my boots on and zipped them up. I opened the door and left closing the door behind me, and started searching for the next clue.

I looked at the note, "Okay, this should be easy. The day where I came back from a long mission and firs meat Naruto and the rest of Kakashi's team." I said and smiled remembering exactly where that was.

I headed towards Ichiraku's.

As soon as I arrived I walked inside and walked up to the counter. There stood Teuchi's daughter, Ayame. I smiled, "Hey Ayame." I greeted her. She smiled back, "(Y/N), hello." She greeted back.

"Sooooo, do you have anything for me?" I asked.

Ayame smiled and nodded. "I do, but first you have to answer this question." She said.

"Okay okay, I got this."

"Alright, what was the main reason you came back to Konoha?" She asked.

"Oh simple, I was asked to come back for the Chunin Exams," I answered, easily.

She smiled and nodded. "Correct here's your next clue." She said, handing over a note.

(Y/N), congrats you found the next clue. Now, here is your clue. It was the second time we met, where you also scared my team for the first time. Hurry up now.

Love, Kakashi

I nodded, "Thanks Ayame!" I shouted, before quickly dashing out of the ramen shop. I remembered where the next place was, it was the training grounds when Sasuke threw a kunai at my clone and it was all dramatic and stuff.

I soon arrived at the training grounds, I looked around for my next clue. "(Y/N)-sensei!" A familiar voice called out.

I turned around and saw Sakura. She smiled brightly, "Congratulations on making it here. You have to answer this question, to get your next clue." She said, I nodded and leaned against a tree, waiting for her to give me the question.

"Why did you first became an offical second sensei of Team 7?"

"That's easy, you guy's voted for me to became the second sensei." I smiled at her.

She smiled, "Correct, here's your next clue." She handed over the card with the clue on it.

I looked at the card and it read.

Hello (Y/N), I'm guessing you made it. Congrats. Now, next clue is. We talked, we walked, we hung out. It was the first time we had got to know each other by ourselves. Be quick my love.

Love, Kakashi

I sighed as we've been together for so long. "Ugh, where could this be?" I groaned.

[OKAY! Part one of this chapter of this chapter is finished. Next chapter is part two. So, what's important about these chapters is that they go through the whole story, memory lane, and all the chapters and all summarize to the most important chapter. And, I have been thinking maybe I end the book and create a sequel of this book or I continue. But, I will let y'all choose soooo.]

Finish the book and create a sequel  [Kakashi ******* Scenarios]

Or

Continue with this book

You guys choose!