When He Buys You A Gift

[Kakashi POV]

I sighed, as I sat on a bench thinking of good gifts, for (Y/N). Why is this so complicated... I feel awful now. She knows a lot about me, but I can't even buy her one gift. I sighed, as I reached into my pocket. Unintentionally, I pulled out a piece of paper. "What is this?" I ask myself. I looked at it, and it was a picture of me and (Y/N).

[I'm sorry if you SAO, but I personally don't like it

[I'm sorry if you SAO, but I personally don't like it... I watched a full season, but just couldn't really get into it. Asuna... I don't like her... Kirito... He okay? Anyways that's what your picture looks like.]

I smiled to myself, me and (Y/N) got that picture taken about a month ago. Then I finally got an idea. I stood up, and I went back to my apartment. I opened the door, I went to my room, and I looked on top of my dresser. I saw a bunch of pictures, but I chose my three favorite.

 I saw a bunch of pictures, but I chose my three favorite

I now had four pictures, and I had a brilliant idea also! I grabbed the pictures, and put them in my pocket

I now had four pictures, and I had a brilliant idea also! I grabbed the pictures, and put them in my pocket. I then left to go to the store. I arrived at the store, and I looked around it.

"Kakashi-sensei!" A familiar energetic voice shouted, I turned my head and saw Naruto. "Hello Naruto." I said, as I kept looking. "What are doing?" He ask. "Looking for a frame." I said. "A frame?" He ask. I nodded, "I'm making a colleague of (Y/N)." I said. "Ah!" Naruto said, and continued to follow me around. "Found it..." I sighed grabbing a frame with fours parts. I then went to the clerk and purchased it. "Well, Kakashi-sensei, I must get going now. I bought what I needed." Naruto said, and left.

I grabbed the frame, and I left back towards my place. I walked in and I sat on the couch. I took the frame a part and I started putting the four pictures in. I smiled to myself, feeling proud. I then remembered all the good times I had with (Y/N). She makes me feel so happy and bubbly inside. An emotion I thought I would never feel. I love this woman so much, it might kill me, but I can never die knowing I have someone I have to come back to and protect.

I sighed, and got up, and left the apartment. I walked over to (Y/N)'s apartment. I stood at the door, and reached into my pocket. (Y/N) gave me key to her house, just in case she lost hers. I opened the door. "(Y/N)!" I called. "Hi Kakashi!" I looked and saw (Y/N) in shorts and a tank top. "What you got there?" She asked seeing the frame. "Its a gift." I said, and handed it to her. She smiled. "AW!! Kakashi!!! I love it!!!!" She squealed, and gave me a hug. I chuckled, and I hugged back. She kissed my cheek. "Thank you~." She cooed. "Your welcome. Now lets get those clothes off you~." I said, and ruined the whole moment. "Not today." She said, and took my hand to cuddle on the couch.

[So all the pictures are suppose to be like in you and Kakashi, just so you don't get confused. Oh, I'm gonna start working on the modern Minato book, so don't y'all worry at all.]

[Next Chapter: When You Have A Secret Admirer/ Stalker]