When Naruto and Sasuke Stay The Night

I walked into my room, and saw Kakashi sitting on my bed reading his book. "Hey Kakashi, I forgot to tell you something." I said. He looked at me, "Go ahead." He said. "Naruto and Sasuke's places are getting renovated, so they both asked...If they could stay here..." I said. He sighed, "Their gonna fight." He said. I shrug, "It might be fun! Be a little sleepover, unless you wanna go home~." I said. He chuckled and shook his head. "I'm fine." He said.

I then heard a knock on the door. I got off the bed, and ran to the door opening it. Revealing Naruto and Sasuke. The two were glaring at each other already. "Come in!" I said, and let them in. Their glare never left each other, as they sat on the couch. I stood in front of them. "Oh... Uh, sorry for not mentioning that ya know..." I said. They just kept glaring at each other. I then notice that Naruto had a bag.

"Ah! Naruto whats in the bag?" I asked. He looked at me, and then grinned. He placed the bag on the table in front of him. "Well! Since I wanted tonight to be fun and all, I brought games, food, and pillows!" He said excitedly. "Pillows?" Sasuke asked. "Pillow fights!" Naruto asked. That caused Sasuke to chuckle. "What's so funny?" He ask. "Your like a preppy school girl." Sasuke said with a smirk. Naruto glared at him. "I think it'll be fun. Kakashi!" I called. I heard a sigh, and I turned my head and saw Kakashi coming out of my room. "Kakashi-sensei! What are you doing here?" Naruto ask. "Just here to sleep with my girlfriend~." Kakashi said, with a light chuckle. Naruto glared and huffed, as he sat on the couch with his arms crossed.

Kakashi walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "You called me?" He asked. "Yea, Naruto brought some stuff, and I want you to hang out with us." I said. "I want to continue my book." He said. I looked at Naruto and Sasuke as they glared at each other starting to bicker, and I looked to my side to see Kakashi walking away. Time to cue the tears.

I turned around, and started to sniff. "I-I...I'm sorry." My voice cracked. I heard the heard them stop bickering. "I-I just thought i-it would be fun...T-To just hang ou--" I cut myself off, as I started to sniff and cry. "Honey! Please don't cry!" Naruto said. "A-All y'all do is argue an-and..." I trailed off. "We'll stop arguing!!! Right Sasuke!?" Naruto asked. "Yea." Sasuke said. "P-Promise?" I asked. "Promise." They both said.

Now for Kakashi.

I turned around and smiled, wiping away the fake tears. My smile then fell into a frown, I stomped into my room, and saw Kakashi sitting on my bed reading. I then reached over and grabbed his ear, harshly. "KAKASHI HATAKE YOU WILL GO INTO THE LIVING ROOM WITH ME, NARUTO, AND SASUKE AND YOU WILL SIT DOWN AND HAVE FUN WITH US, I SWEAR IF YOU BOTHER TO BRING THAT PERVERTED BOOK WITH YOU. I WILL BURN DOWN EVERY SINGLE COPY YOU HAVE, AND THEN YOU'LL NEVER GO TO A BOOKSTORE EVER AGAIN JUST TO BUY THAT EXACT BOOK!!!!!!" I shouted, shaking the whole apartment. 

I then grabbed a fistful of his hair and drag him into the living room

I then grabbed a fistful of his hair and drag him into the living room. Literally dragging him. I then dropped him on he floor. The two looked utterly scared. "Now! What should we do?" I ask, sitting on the floor next to the [still] scared Kakashi. Naruto grinned and reached into his bag. "I can cook noodles, and my honey will get the games ready!" Naruto said, picking up cup noodles and going into the kitchen. I grabbed his bag, and all there really was is Twister. "Sorry honey! I only had Twister and I couldn't go to the store!"Naruto said from the kitchen. I grabbed the box, and said, "Well! Since I'm a girl, y'all three will play Twister...Together!" I said, and smiled. Naruto then came back with cups of noodles. "Lets play first! Then we can eat!" He said. He didn't hear a thing I said....

"Now who's playing first?" He ask. "You, Kakashi, and Sasuke." I said. He then popped up in a corner and started crying. I sighed, "Lets play!" I said.

[An Hour Later]

The three were tangled up in a ball. I was on the ground laughing my head off. "Honey! Help!" Naruto whined. "Y-Yea!" I said, laughing. I tired to stand up, but couldn't. "O-Okay, I'm done!" I said, and stood up. I took Naruto's leg, grabbed Sasuke's hair, and pulled the two apart. Making all three of them collapse. "FOOD!" Naruto yelled.

[Skip eating]

I picked up a pillow, and my back was facing towards them. "Now before bed time...." I said, and threw a pillow at Naruto. He flew over the couch, but stood up. "Your on!" He says, and grab a pillow throwing them at me. Kakashi covered me. I laughed. "Team?" I ask him. He chuckles, "Team." He said. Me and him grabbed a pillow and threw it at the two of them. Sasuke dodged it. "Sasuke! Let's team!" Naruto said. Sasuke groaned, until a pillow hit him in the face. "Fine..." He said, and it turned into a full out pillow war. Most likely us winning... Cause we rule.

[Next Chapter: When Kakashi Take You and Team 7 Camping]