When You Both Talk About Vacation

[I had to put that again]

I sighed, as I fell on to the couch. Junior and Shi played in the apartment. Naruto and Jiriya still hasn't returned with the new hokage, and the village has been pretty crazy. I needed a break. I then heard the door open and Shi started chirping like crazy. I looked at the door, and saw Kakashi walk in and take his shoes off. "Hey..." I said exhausted. He pulled his mask down and pecked my lips before sitting back down next to me. "Today was busy." He said. I nodded agreeing. He smiled and wrapper his arm around me, pulling me close.

"I have an idea." He said. "What is it?" I asked and looked at him. "Vacation." He said. "Vacation?" I asked. He nodded, "Let's go on vacation. You, me, Junior, and Shi." He said. I smiled getting excited. "Where will we go?" I asked. "A cabin, in forest far from here for a week or two. It's some place I had bought a while back." He said.

"What about the village?" I asked. "We can wait. Until the new hokage come back, Naruto will be training with Jiriya, Sasuke will be recovering, and Sakura will be doing whatever. We can relax for the time being." He said. Sasuke... I'm worried about him, he's been marked by Orochimaru, and he might go and do something crazy. I sighed, but smiled.

"Have I told you that I love you?" I asked. "Every night. All night." He said and chuckled sending me a wink. "Your disgusting." I said. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Ha, only for you~." He cooed. "Be quiet or your sleeping on the couch." I said. "Fine." He said and smiled. I smiled also and kissed his cheek. "Date night? Tonight?" I asked. "Yea." He said. I smiled and got up to go get ready.

[Today I got Dope from BTS on my phone, and it's been on repeated for 4 hours. I love it😍]

[Next Chapter: When You Put Him On the Couch + You Visit Sasuke]