When You and Kakashi Spend a Whole Day Scaring the Kids

[This was requested by KyoshiTheShark ] [ I realized that I was actually #802 in FANFICTION, so yea I'm still gonna make a special for that]

Kakashi and I had a great idea to spend a whole day scaring the kids, so for the whole day, we're gonna use clones. First, I was gonna do Naruto, then Kakashi was gonna do Sakura, and last together we'll scare them all and SASUKE!!!!!!! [Yea, Sasuke gonna be in this one, wouldn't it be funny to see him get scared MUHAHAHAHHAHHA]

[Your Clone POV]

I stood in front of Naruto's door, waiting for him. "Hurry up Naruto!" I shouted and sighed. The door opened, and Naruto grinned. "It's been forever since we had a date!" Naruto said and chuckled. I smiled and laughed, "We never had a date." I said. "Now come on Naruto, I want to hang out." He nodded, and we went off.

"Okay, who has red hair, pretty short, and is a Jinchuriki?" I asked, and looked at Naruto. "Psssshhhh! That's easy, Gaara!" He said and grinned, I laughed. I then suddenly felt like someone was watching us, I quickly turned around and saw, the original (Y/N), and disguised as a person with their head down, and she was walking very slowly. "Hey... Naruto, don't look behind us... Just keep walking." I said on purpose. "Huh? Why?" Naruto looked behind us, and then he quickly looked back forward, and then looked at me. "Who is that?" He asked. I looked at him and smiled at him reassuringly. "I got this!" I said, and turned around and faced her. 

"Hey! Who are you?" I shouted, at her. She stopped moving and still looked down at the ground, I then started walking towards her. I stopped as I stood right in front of her, 

[Naruto POV]

(Y/N), looked so hot and courageous, I sighed as I watch her confront the person. My eyes then widened, as I heard a scream and I watched as (Y/N), was BEING EATEN ALIVE!!!! "(Y/N)!!!!!" I shouted, and then the person, creature, whatever that is looked at me. I was horrified, the creature looked horrifying, with tentacles coming out of its face, with large teeth around it's mouth. I screamed, and it then started running towards me. I screamed and started running away. "HELP!" I shouted, and then I did clone jutsu. I stopped and watched as my clones run at the creature. It easily defeated my clones, and then started back chasing me. I quickly tried to perform Rasengan, the creature without hesitation used its tentacles to grab my arms and then threw me in the air. I screamed as I fell into a tree, I quickly got myself untangled, and I ran off. I looked behind and saw the creature still chasing me.

[Kakashi Clone POV]

"Sakura, you'll need to practice more, one day you will have to be able to save Sasuke and Naruto," I said she nodded as she continued to punch a punching bag. I sighed and watched her. I could go home and get my books, but Junior will snitch on me. [Lolololololol, I make Kakashi Junior seem like a real human boy. Like when toddlers see their parents doing something bad, they LOVE to snitch. That gets on my nerves sometimes, but it's funny.]

I sighed and decided to go get the book anyways. "I'll be right back," I said, she nodded focusing on the bag, as I started to walk away from her. Until I heard a low growl coming from the bushes. 

I decided to go check it out, I glanced behind me and saw Sakura still training. I started walking towards the bush, that the growl came from. I leaned down and slowly reached into the bush.

[Sakura POV]

"Kakashi-sensei, I'm done!" I shouted and turned around, but he wasn't there.

"Kakashi-sensei?" I looked around a bit and he wasn't anywhere. I sighed, he probably went to go get his stupid perverted book. I turned back around and started punching the bag.