When He's Mad At You + You Leave

[1. OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M LISTENING TO JUNGKOOK, JIMIN, AND TAEYOUNG DO ENGLISH COVERS OF SOONGS I WAS FANGIRLING!!!!!!!!!!!! 2. I decided not to do the Thanksgiving chapter and not to do a Christmas chapter, because ya know it's so late to do that shit, so yea. 3. This chapter is a continuation of When You Disappear/ He Searches For You. Yea that's it ^^]

"(Y/N)!!!" A familiar voice shouted, I knew it was Kakashi. I just can't look at him now, I ignored him. "STOP!" He shouted, I then noticed that Itachi glanced at him. I smirked and then that was the moment I pulled him into Tsukuyomi and he lost. It was over...

After that, he left. Our farewells were short, we wouldn't want his partner coming over her. Now, my only problem was Kakashi... He was pissed...

[Continued by BTS being cuties <3]

I sighed, as I saw Kakashi sound asleep on the couch where he destined to sleep for about almost a month now. I looked downstairs to check on Junior and Shi, who Kakashi put in punishment also. The two were in a shared cage, where they stay in until he decides to forgive them. Kakashi also put me on punishment, he gave me rules that I had to follow.

First, I'm not allowed to leave the house without Kakashi knowing exactly where I'm going and the exact time I come back. Second, he will not talk to me, unless it's something very important or that he needs something. Third, he will not sleep in the same room as me, and I'm not allowed to touch him sexual or any other way. Last of all, if I go out, and I want to go out with a friend I have to let him know the place I'm going, the friend I'm going out with, and I have a certain time I have to come back.

I hate it, he's treating me like I'm a kid. It's infuriating, how he treats me, it was no big deal. I'm fine, I'm not hurt, I came back alive and safe, he shouldn't be so mad. I groaned and walked into the kitchen and straight to the kitchen. Being frustrated makes me hungry, I pulled the refrigerator door open and then I instantly felt even more frustrated. The refrigerator was empty, no one went to the store to refill the fridge.

One good thing out of the rule how I'm not allowed to touch him is that I find other ways to touch him. I smiled and grabbed the broom, I then headed into the living room and stood a few feet away from Kakashi. I then pulled the broom out, and I poked him ever so lightly so that I don't wake him up. I smiled, as after a few minutes of poking him ever so lightly, he didn't wake up.

I smiled and happily left the house closing the door quietly.

I sighed happily, as I had some groceries and I bought some take-out, I twisted the doorknob and opened the door. "Where have you been?" I groaned, as I saw Kakashi standing a few feet away from the door. I rolled my eyes and closed the door. "If you can't obviously see, I was hungry and went to the store," I said, as I walked around Kakashi and towards the kitchen. He followed closely behind me, I put everything away and placed the take-out food on the table. "Your welcome by the way," I said and gave him a sarcastic smile.

His eyes were filled with anger, fire. "Did you forget what I told you!?" He asked, glaring at me. "No, I didn't," I said. "You were asleep, and I tried to wake you up, but you didn't do so I left." I felt myself getting angry and growing tired of Kakashi and his dumbass rules. "I told you! Your not allowed to leave the house, unless I know where you're going, time your coming back, and or if you're going out with someone." He stated, I felt like I was a child and he's my father. Now, I was obviously mad and tired of his bullshit.

"Kakashi, I don't fucking care! I don't care anymore! I'm tired, I'm sick of your dumbass rules, it's so stupid! You are overreacting, over something that happened a month ago. I said sorry! BUT NOOOOO, YOU WANTED TO CONTROL ME AND PUT ME ON FUCKING RULES! NO KAKSHI, NO! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SHIT!" I shouted as now I was in his face, angry, glaring at him. He was shocked and had no clue on what to say.

"Until you gather your senses and remove all these rules... I'm gone, I'm leaving." I said and then looked away, denying to look him in the eyes. "Where are you going?" He asked, still using his dumb rule. "None. Of. Your. Fucking. Business." I grumbled, as I grabbed my food, and left.

[I typed all this shit in two hours, and it's 11:18 PM, and I'm ready to sleep sooooo yeah I hope y'all enjoyed and next chapter will be another continuation of this ^^ Goodnight]

[Next Chapter: When He Shows Up At Naruto's House Where Your Staying/ You Forgive Each Other]