When You Both Compete

I yawned, as I walked into the living room. I saw Shi sleeping in Kakashi's hair as he was asleep on the couch. I smiled and kissed Kakashi forehead. I feel lonely and cold in bed, but Kakashi kinda deserved it. I took a deep breath, and smiled. I then went into the kitchen, and started making breakfast. A few minutes later, I heard footsteps, and a quiet bark. I looked down and saw Junior. I bent over and patted his head, "Junior, go wake up daddy, and tell him breakfast is ready." Junior nodded, and went into the living room and started barking. I giggled, and placed the plates on the table, I placed Junior's bowl on the table, and I placed Shi's bowl on the table also.

I looked at Kakashi stand up tiredly. Junior barked happily, and came over to the table, and jumped on to the seat, and started eating his food. Kakashi sat in his chair, and placed Shi on the table to eat. I smiled as I started eating, "How's the couch?" I asked. "Awful. I miss my cuddle buddy." He said, I chuckled. "You do deserve it." I said. He sighed, but then he smirked. "I have a proposal for you." He said. I looked at him interested, "How about we compete? If I win I sleep in the bed with you again, if you win, I sleep on the couch and do whatever you want for the whole month." He said. "YOUR ON!" I said immediately. He chuckled, "Alright, after breakfast we'll start." He said. I nodded agreeing.

[After Breakfast]

Me and Kakashi stood outside, in front of two tall tree's. "Okay, whoever reaches the top first wins." Kakashi said. I smiled and nodded, "I'm gonna win!" I said. He chuckled, as we got in a stance.

"One..."

"Two..."

"THREE!!!!!!"

Kakashi shouted, and then we raced up.

[Five challenges later]

Me and Kakashi was tied up five to five, this is the last challenge. Who is the better sensei? So... Me and Kakashi decided to bring the kids in the challenge, to break the tie... This will literally break someone's self-esteem, but good thing this is all a joke. Me and Kakashi stood side by side, while the kids stood in front of us. "Okay, this is time for honesty. Who is the better sensei?" Kakashi asked. Naruto grinned and happily stood by my side, "My honey is the best!" Naruto said. Sasuke stood next to me, "Stand for Uchiha pride." He said. Then it was Saukura, she was looking at me and Kakashi. Trying to choose the right one. "For... Sasuke!" She said, and stood by me. I grinned, "I WIN!" I shouted happily. Kakashi sighed, "I sleep on the couch... Then." He said. I smiled and kissed his cheek, "Nah, you'll sleep in the bed. I'm cold." I said. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist.

[I literally put no effort in this... ANYWAYS next chapter is a requested chapter, shout out in the next chapter.]

[Next Chapter: When He Turns Into A Kid]