When You Both Talk About Y'all Past

I sighed as my knees were pulled up to my chest, and I just stared at the wall. What happened yesterday, just... Made me remember things I don't want to remember. Shisui, his suicide, and the Uchihas. I witnessed all of that. I was around when Shisui grew up, I was around when he died, I was around to witness the massacre. All the memories flooding back, and everything. What caused this?

Itachi Uchiha

Today, two members of the Akatsuki, arrived in the village. Asuma and Kurenai couldn't deal with by themselves. Me and Kakashi arrived at the scene.

~Flashback~

"Come on (Y/N) we gotta hurry up." Kakashi said as we jumped through the trees. I then used sharigan, as we got closer to the scene. I spotted two cloaks. Decorated in red clouds. "Be prepared for anything, (Y/N)." He said. I smiled at him, "Don't worry." I said. We then arrived at the scene. There I saw, two men. Well known men.

Kisame Hoshigake and Itachi Uchiha.

I land behind Itachi landed on the water. While Kakashi helped Asuma. "Itachi." I said. "(Y/N)." He responded he turned around slightly. "You still look the same." He said. "As of you, why are you here?" I ask. "The jinchurikii." He said as it was so simple. He's here for Naruto. "I can't allow that to happen." I told him. He turned around fully, showing off both of his sharingan.

"How will this end Itachi? We both have the same Sharigan and ability." I told him. He nodded, "I see your not smiling. I'll change that." He said, about to use his mangekyo sharingan. I took a deep breath and dashed at him. I then threw a punch at his face, which he caught. I then threw another punch, and he caught it. I then swiftly kicked up, kicking his chin. We then flew into different directions.

I then pulled out a kunai, as he did the same. We then dashed at each other. Until our weapons collided. Producing sparks. "I never thought you'll come back." Itachi said, as I dodged his kunai. "Me either, but I did. You supposedly did too, but this I'm guessing is gonna be short." I said, as I hit him in the stomach. He glared at me. "You've improved since, Shisui died." He said. "Don't say his name." I said, all I have to do now is to use mangekyo. "I'll make you smile again." He said, then I realized he got me.

Everything was red and black. I looked around and saw Shisui. He turned around and smiled at me. Then it started to play memories of me and Shisui playing, training, and being a happy family. I smiled, and started to cry. "Shisui... How could you...?" I asked. "(Y/N), I had to protect the village. The village where me and you shared our memories." He said. "The one time we went sledding, when it was snowing." He said and smiled. I smiled. "That was fun... Even though all of this is fake... EVERYTHING IS FAKE! YOUR DEAD!" I said. "I could've died for the village instead of you..." I said. He smiled at me.

"You still can." He said, then it all went from there. He stuck his sword in my side, and I fell. He smiled, "For the village..." He said, and that made me smile. Dying at the hands of my own brother.

Then it all ended there. Everything was back to normal. I heard shouting... Like someone was shouting my name. I realized I was on my knees and Itachi stood above me, and Kakashi was ready to attack. I put my hand on my bleeding wound. I then stood up. "Itachi... You always doubted me... Well... You were right, I would smile, but it's time to forget him." I said, and removed my hand not caring if blood dripped down on to the water. "I always get back up, one last hit. I would feel better. Knowing that I got a hit on you. I'm determined to do that." I said, and pulled my kunai out.

He did the same.

"Ready?" He asked. I smiled, "Always." I said, and we dashed at each other. All we did was throw hits and dodges. I took a deep breath, I then glanced over. Seeing Kakashi worried. I then grinned, and sliced Itachi's arm. We flew. I was satisfied. "Last time." I said, and closed me eyes, and fell back into the water.

"(Y/N)!!" I heard.

~Flashback Over~

I sighed. Would I really be happy dying in the hands of my own brother? No... It wouldn't. "(Y/N), I'm back." Kakashi said walking into our room. "Hey..." I said. Kakashi took his vest off, and sat next to me in bed. He sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

"Kakashi... I can't stop thinking about Shisui..." I said. "It's okay to think about him." He said, I nodded. "Kakashi?... Tell me about your old friends." I said. "Please." He looked st me, and nodded.

"Well, there's Rin and Obito. I met them both at a competition for a really nice kunai. Obito was a contestant, he tried to do a fireball... Which failed miserably. Then I went up. Did a mud wave. Rocked the whole crowd. I won. When I got off. Rin and Obito approached me. Rin praised me, and Obito... Well hated me. Then Rin invited me to play games with them, each and every time me and Obito were left. I would win. He was jealous. Then I would just basically tell him off for everything wrong he did. Rin supported him, but still gave me a whole lot of unwanted attention. Obito wasn't perfect, he's like Naruto. Wanted to be hokage, and trains really hard to beat someone they despise. Obito gave me his sharingan, but I kinda feel like I don't deserve it... Rin... She died. He wanted me to protect her... She pushed herself in the way to kill herself. She was a danger to the village, cause of the beast that was placed inside her. They both were good people." He said.

I smiled. "What about your friends?" Kakashi asked. "Never really had time to make friends... Except Riku Taiga." I said. "Who?" He asked. "Riku was a boy from the village in hidden in the sand. We met when I was only in my teens, and was on a mission with my team. We were sent to meet and help another team on a difficult mission. That's when we met. After we met me and Riku hit it off. Since we both couldn't leave the village so easily. We wrote letters to each other. Until the exams, we were forced to not speak to each other. Then it all went downhill." I said.

"I feel a bit jealous." He said I smiled. "Tell me how you got your mangekyo sharingan." Kakashi said. I smiled.

"There was only two people I was close to. Riku and Shisui. During the exams, Riku died. He was killed by my own teammate. I watched praying that Riku would win, but they were wrong for what they did. They put me in it. Saying stuff like, '(Y/N) hates you. She wishes you die.' Stuff like that. Then he turned and looked at me. Sad eyes. My heart broke, but I couldn't interupt. Then BAM! They hit him with a kunai." I said. "Yea, I'm jealous." He said. "Kakashi... Thank you." I said.

"For what?" He ask. "For being the best boyfriend ever, and always supporting and encouraging me. Always being there for me." I said. He chuckled, and kissed me. "You do the same for me." He said.

[😅 I tried on this chapter and plus I'm writing this on my phone. So, it's a bit difficult.]

[Next Chapter: When You Prank Him]