Vacation Fun Time

[Waaayyy to sexy!!!!!! Want a piece of that~!] [Oof, I had to replace the picture with another sexy Kakashi~. Man look at hiiimmmm. And don't worry fangirls, that's my aka author kisses over his body~.]

I threw the ball, Junior and Shi chased after it. "Shi! The ball is for Junior!" I shouted, Kakashi chuckled. "Let him be." He said, I smiled watching Junior and Shi run back. "Good boy~." I cooed grabbing the ball out of his mouth. He parked happily, while Kakashi picked up Shi. I looked and saw Shi, already asleep. "Running around with a dog, is tiring." I said.

In no time Junior and Shi was asleep in the guest room, Kakashi's cabin had. "Earlier you mentioned your cabin had a sauna, right?" I asked walking into our room with a towel wrapped around my body. Kakashi immediately put his book down, and looked at me. "Yea, but just wait here while I get ready, too!" Kakashi said with a bit of blush. I giggled, "I'll wait for you in the sauna~." I said and went ahead. I could already hear Kakashi whining.

I took my towel off and got into the steamy, hot sauna. I sighed happily, "I wish you waited for me." I turned my head and saw a naked Kakashi. "I still don't know how you support such a great six pack." I said and laughed. "Gotta support a great body for my lady~." He said. "I also still remember when you laughed at the size of my... thing when I turned into a kid." I laughed, "I'm sorry, I just didn't expect that." I said. "I WAS A KID!" He shouted his face turning red from the steam or from the conversation.

"Aw~ Don't get all worked up, I still love you no matter the size or anything. As, long as it's good." I said and smiled.

[This just got dirty real quick😅]

"Yea, you be screaming all night." He said, I laughed. "More like you, so shut up." I retaliated. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I am not sitting in your lap! I don't want my butt being poked, cause your horny!" I said, he chuckled. "Just come here." He said pulling me into his lap, and he placed his head in the nape of my neck.

"Someone day, you can't complain anymore." He said. "Why is that?" I asked. "Because you'll be mine forever, and gonna have to deal with me forever~." He said, I chuckled. "I'm already dealing with you, but I'm not complaining. Your not too shabby." I said, we laughed.

"I love you," he said.

"I know. I love me too." I said, and smiled.

[I wanted it to be longer, but I woke up at 3 in the morning, and I got school and I'm soooo tired 😴 😴😴😴]

[Next Chapter: Seeing Tsunade Once Again]