When You Meet Jiriya

I sighed, as I sat around the spa.  It was pretty boring, I volunteered to keep a look out for any perverts. I wish I could've brought Kakashi to keep me entertained, but I wasn't allowed to. I then remembered that it's been a day or two since the Hokage's funeral. It was so sad, seeing some of the kids and adults cry. He was a great Hokage. I sighed, and looked around. I then noticed some guy with long white hair, peeking in. I silently creeped behind him, and then kicked him hard in the butt. "Hey! Wha-- Oh ho! Inspiration!" The guy said until he saw me. I crossed my arms, "Your not suppose to be here." I said. "I need inspirat--" Then he was cut off.

"PERVY SAGE!!!!!" A familiar voice shouted. I turned around and saw Naruto running over here. Naruto then came to a halt in front of us. "It's toad sage..." 'Toad sage' sweat-dropped. Toad sage? I know that name. "Your Jiriya?" I asked. He smirked, "I see you've heard of me, and who may you be, beautiful lady?" He asked. "(Y/N) Uchiha." I said. "I've seen you around anyways. On my travels." I said. "Oh? Then you must love me~." He said. "Leave her alone! (Y/N)-sensei is Kakashi-sensei's girlfriend!" Naruto said.

"Oh? Then I don't mess with relationships." He said. "PERVY SAGE!" Naruto said and they started running around. "Uh..." I said.

[Skip to night]

I sighed, as I walked inside me and Kakashi's apartment. There I saw Kakashi on the couch reading. "Hey." I said, and sat next to him. "Hey." He said, "Where were you today?" He asked. "I volunteered to keep out any perverts from the spa..." I said, and laid my head on his shoulder. He chuckled, "How'd that go?" He asked. "I kicked, Jiriya in the butt." I said. He laughed, "Then he flirted with me, but Naruto was there to defend me...." I said. 

"..."

I laughed, and kissed him. "I'm going to bed." I said. "I'm coming with." He said, and put his book down and followed me.

[To be honest, this chapter was hard and triggered me. JIIIIRRIIIYYYAAA ;-; R.I.P... Oh, I might be a bit occupied this week. I have 2 new books, that I'm trying to get published this week, and make the books pretty good, and in August I'm gonna be really busy. I'm also gonna try and make a new x Reader or boyfriend scenarios. Probably like Boruto, and I'm also working on a Obito x Reader book also. So, that's 4 new books you should look out for.^^]

[Next Chapter: When You Both Talk About Y'all Past]