When Y'all Visit Y'all Parents Graves + Shisui Grave

[That's so many y'alls^^;;. Oh we have 100 votes!!! Yay!!! Now we need the Naruto book to get 10!!!]

Me and Kakashi thought today, was the perfect day to visit our parents graves. We each held flowers. Well Kakashi held two, cause he was gonna give the flowers to my parents graves. I smiled as we walked to the Konoha's cemetery. Kakashi looked at me and chuckled, "Why are you so happy?" He asked. "Well... Even though this day might be a bit depressing, I'm excited to meet your dad, and I'm excited for you to meet my parents." I said. He chuckled, and nodded. "Me too." He said. "I think my dad will like you." He said. "Yea, my parents would love you." I said.

The cemetery came into view. We then walked down the stairs, and stopped. "Lets see your dad first." I said. "Okay." He said, as he took my hand and led me over to his dads grave. He then stopped in front of a grave, labeled. Hatake Sakumo. I smiled, and got on my knees and placed the flowers on his fathers grave. 

"Hey Mr. Sakumo... I hope you can hear me... I'm your sons girlfriend, my names (Y/N) Uchiha. I really love your son, and very proud of him also. He's also very loyal, protective, and kind towards me. I also try to treat your son very well. Even though sometimes I make mistakes he always forgives me, and he's always cheering me up. We're there for each other, but he's a really good supporter. I also help your son with his students, they're very complicated, but funny. My personal favorite is this energetic kid, Naruto Uzumaki. He believes he's gonna be hokage one day, but I believe him also. I have a lot of faiths in his students. He done them well. I can feel how proud you are of him. He also told me a lot about you. How you were the village white fang. You amaze me, by all the stories Kakashi told me. Your an awesome person! He even told me, about this sword called, White Light Chakra Sabre. It sounds like a really cool sword, I think that would be an awesome gift... Now I must go now, I promise that I'll take really good care of your son!" I said and smiled.

I stood up and faced Kakashi. I can tell he was smiling, just the way his face looked. "Now, come on Kakashi." I said, and smiled taking his hand, but before we could go off, Kakashi kissed my forehead. "Thank you, for being with me (Y/N)." He said. I smiled, "Of course, I love you Kakashi." I said. "Now, lets go see my parents." He nodded,as I led him over to my parents.

We came to a stop at two graves next to each other. (M/N) and (F/N) Uchiha. [Since no one knows anything about Shisui's parents, and believe me I double checked the internet. I'm just gonna make the parents up] Kakashi placed the flowers on both of my parents graves.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Uchiha. I'm Kakashi Hatake, your daughters boyfriend. I hope your not worrying about me or your daughter. Cause I'm taking very good care of her. She's also taking care of me. She's always staying by my side, and supporting my students and supporting them. We've only been together for a couple months now, but I know that she's the one that I want for the rest of my life, but I can't do anything yet. I know that my love for her is true, and I promise that I'll never break her heart, cheat, or do anything to damage her. When she's in trouble I'll be there to save her, and when I'm in trouble, she'll be there, but I hope she doesn't get hurt, just cause of me, cause then I'll feel bad. Once she went to the hospital for a few days, and I stayed by her side every second, minute, and hour. I didn't leave her side unless I had to use the bathroom or get her some food. I'm always the one there when she feels lonely, bored, or wants to be entertained, and trust me I don't feel bothered at all. I'll take time out of my day, for her anytime. Your daughter stole my heart, from just when we first met. I don't usually believe in love at first sight, but she changed the whole meaning. I love her brains, personality, looks, and just everything about her. Plus she's the only one I got in this world, that makes me feel happy, and I plan on making her happy also. Well... That's really all I had to say. It was nice talking to you." Kakashi said.

I smiled, as he turned around to face me. "That went well." He said and chuckled. "I love you Kakashi Hatake." I said, he hugged me. "I love you too (Y/N) Uchiha. Lets go quickly say hi to your brother, before we go out to eat." He said. I smiled and nodded.

That's exactly what we did also, we went to go visit my brothers grave. Even though, he had no corpse in there, they still made him a grave. Kakashi said some brief words, that made my heart bounce at every word. After that, we went to go get some lunch. Today was a real good day.

[I would say this could be feels, but no. I also rushed Shisui's part, cause I didn't really feel like doing a whole paragraph for Shisui. So, I hope you enjoyed^^]

[Next Chapter: When You Buy Him A New Book]