Kakashi Goes Yandere

[This was requested by.... UM, I took like 2 or 3 hours to look for who requested this, sooooooo can ya like comment your name so I can shout you out] [I'm already yours baby <3. I know that's not Kakashi, but like it's hard to find a yandere Kakashi picture, and GODDAMN he sexy]

[Kakashi POV]

I held (Y/N), close to my body. I smiled, she's all mine. I get her all to myself, no one else can have her. If they get in my way of our love, then I'll kill them. Kill them all. Any men, that have any contact with her, or even look at her. I'll kill them. They don't deserve her attention like I do, not her love, her touch, or anything from her. All for me. She's mine. All mine.

"Relax Kakashi, your all tense again." (Y/N) mumbled, as she sighed. "Oh, yeah sorry."

[Oh! A quick pause, anyone saw Justice League? Y'all see Aquaman without his shirt on? SO HOT! But, Captain America, I know he in Marvel. Will always be the hottest hero BUCKY ALSO WILL BE THE HOTTEST HERO <3]

I loosened my grip a bit but didn't really want to let go at all, I want her to be in my arms forever. "Are you hungry? We can go out and grab something?" I asked as I sat up on our shared bed. She slowly sat up only halfway, due to this being her lazy day or the day 'I will not accept any missions' day. I looked at her, as she was contemplating whether she would get up and go out or let me go out and she can stay home. "Eh, I'll go out and grab some food with ya." She said and smiled at me. I chuckled, "Get dressed, I'll go give Junior and Shi their food and then we can go." I said and pecked her lips. She grinned and nodded, as she stood up from the bed.

I'm glad I'm the only one who can see her like this. In her bra and wearing my shirt, no underwear. [Oh la la, y'all got freaky] I smiled, as I got up and headed down to the basement.

[Your POV]

"Okay, after today. I'll be sent off on a mission to escort some VIP." I said as me and Kakashi were sitting in a restaurant, waiting for our food. "For how long?" Kakashi asked as he looked at me. "Probably a week," I said and, tapped my chin as if I was thinking about it. 

"Hello."

I turned my head to the left and, saw a waiter that looked like he's around my age. He smiled, "Hi, can I get your order ma'am." He said and, focused on me. "Actually, Kakashi knows my order," I said and pointed at my boyfriend. He glanced at Kakashi, "Why should he order for you? You seem like a fine, intelligent woman to handle yourself." He said and kind of glared at Kakashi.

Kakashi's brows furrowed as if he was getting mad. "Excuse me! Me and my girlfriend, will both have the curry Katsu Kare with Tonkatsu, (Y/N) also wants Shio Ramen to be prepared for to go, but also Kake Soba to eat here." Kakashi said, sounding a bit jealous. Let me take that back. He didn't sound a bit jealous, he sounded REALLY REALLY jealous. The waiter rolled his eyes and left to go get our order. I smiled at Kakashi, "Are you okay?" I asked him. He nodded, "I'm fine... He just shouldn't flirt with you like that in front of me or ever." He sighed. I chuckled, "Stop being jealous, ya know I'm yours, forever." I reassured him. 

[Waiter POV]

That guy was so weird and rude, I didn't do anything wrong. I huffed, as I washed some dishes. I already gave the two their food, and I quickly went to go mind my own business.

"Hey dude, can you take out the trash?" One of my co-workers asked as they held out a garbage bag filled with trash. "Sure." I sighed and grabbed the bag,

It was cold, stinky, and dark outside of the restaurant. I shivered as I lifted the trash bag into the garbage, after I put the bag in. I then closed the top and I turned around.

As soon as I turned around I saw that guy from table with the hot chick. I think he's her boyfriend? I sighed annoyed, "What do you want?" I asked and rolled my eyes.

"What do I want?" He asked himself insanely. "Hm... I want... I want you dead!" He shouted, I gasped as I saw lighting coming out of his hands. I then noticed he had a... Sharingan in one eye. I quickly turned around and tried to run, only for him to grab my shirt and throw me on to the ground.

The guy stood on top of me ready to kill me. "No one... NO ONE FLIRTS WITH MY (Y/N)!!!!" He shouted... Then it all went dark...

[Welp, there you go finally a chapter!] [THIS TOOK SO LONG!]

[Next Chapter: When You Invite Naruto and Sasuke Over for Thanksgiving]