When Your Upset

[Thank you for the 35 votes^^] [I loved that episode, the picture above^^]

I sighed, as I laid on my couch. Staring at the ceiling. Thinking about what happened a few minutes ago.

~Flashback~

"Okay, me and (Y/N) are gonna choose a student to train. Since there's only three of y'all, (Y/N)'s gonna take one and I'm gonna take two." Kakashi said. I nodded, at the information. They all nodded also. "(Y/N), you can choose first." Kakashi said. I nodded, and I immediately knew who I was gonna pick. "Naruto." I said. Naruto jumped up excited. "YES!" He shouted. He stuck his tongue out at the other's, and he ran by my side. "Alright, I'll be training Sasuke and Sakura." Kakashi said. I could feel as if Sasuke was glaring at me, I smiled at Naruto's excitement, as we walked away from the group to train somewhere else.

[Skip training]

"You did good today, Naruto." I said. He smiled and nodded, "Thanks! I have to be strong to be able to fight Kakashi-sensei, so I can win you back!" Naruto cheered. I laughed, and nodded. "Yup, now go home." I told him. He nodded happily, and ran off. I sighed, as I sat down. "What do you need, Sasuke?" I asked turning around. "How can you train with that brat?" He asked. "Is there a problem with Naruto?" I ask. "He's weak, stupid, clumsy, and annoying." He said. "I like training with him. He's funny, has potential, and he doesn't give up." I said. "Why don't you train with me? I'm part of your own clan." He asked. "Cause, I don't like how you wan to fight." I said. "How do I fight?" He ask getting upset. "You fight for vengeance, and you want to be strong." I say calmly. "Of course! I want to kill the person that destroyed our clan!" He says getting angry. "That's exactly why, cause you don't fully understand why they destroyed our clan!!!" I shouted at him. He glared at me, with fury. "Then...Tell me why, they killed our clan." He asked upset. "No..." I said, looking away from the young Uchiha. "YOUR A TRAITOR TO UCHIHA'S!!!" He yells leaving.

~Flashback over~

"(Y/N)?" I heard someone say entering my apartment. I looked at the door, and saw Kakashi enter. "Hey..." I said, and continued to look up at the ceiling. "Make some room, (Y/N)." He said. I sighed, and laid on my side, then he took his vest off and laid on his side. He wrapped his arms  around my waist, and pulled me close. "Sakura said she witnessed the whole thing when she was passing by, and she told me that she was worried about you and Sasuke." He said. I sighed.

"I can't train him." I said. "I know." He says. "But, he wants to be trained by a real Uchiha." I sighed, and faced Kakashi. "I feel his pain, but it was to protect our name and to protect the village. I wish I could tell him, but I'm not the right person." I said. He nods. "Just relax (Y/N). It's alright." He said. I nod, and close my eye's falling asleep in his arms.

[This was shit.... Anyway's, I wanna make a Naruto Uzumaki Boyfriend Scenarios, so tell me what you think about that. Sayōnara^^]