When You Disappear/ He Searches For You

It was time for me to leave... It was very early in the morning, and Kakashi hasn't woken up yet. I sighed, as I looked out the window. I was dressed, and had everything ready for my meeting with Itachi. Meet me by the area your brother took his life. Why am I doing this?... The day after Sasuke left, Naruto went after him, and I'm disappearing also... Too late now... I closed the door to the bedroom quietly, and turned around only to be greeted by Junior and Shi. They looked sad, they looked like they didn't want me to go. I sighed, and kneeled, I patted both of their heads. "I'll be back soon... Don't worry." I said and smiled at them. They both nodded seeming to understand. "Goodbye..." With that I vanished.

[Kakashi POV]

I groaned and stretched, as I looked around slowly. "(Y/N)?" I looked next to me and didn't see her there. I got out of bed, and looked around our room. "(Y/N)?" I searched around the house, "Where's (Y/N)?" I asked myself. I then decided to go downstairs to Junior and Shi's room. "Junior! Shi!" I called they ran over to me, "Hey... Have y'all seen (Y/N)?" I asked them. They looked at each other, and nodded their heads. I sighed happily, "Where is she?" I asked, Shi hopped onto Junior's head, and Junior walked over to a trash can, and started rumbling through it.

"What are you searching for?" I asked, and walked over to them. Junior pulled out a burned paper, he then gave it to me. It was folded up, I unfolded the paper, and it was a letter to (Y/N). There were bits, "Dear (Y/N), did you enjoy the birthday present?" The present? I continued reading, "How's life with Kakashi Hatake?... Unlike last time, our battle was a bit rushed... Away from the village and away from the Akatsuki...Meet me at the place your brother killed himself, in two days... Itachi Uchiha." I looked at Junior and Shi. They both looked at the ground sadly, they knew... She's in danger. I threw the letter and rushed off, Shisui killed himself on top of a cliff above a river, somewhere on the outskirts of the village.

(Y/N) told me everything she knew about the death of Shisui, and that's one thing that I had to know.

[Your POV]

Both of our Sharingans were activated and we were clashing in the air, first to get pulled into Tsukiyomi officially loses and we go our separate ways. Itachi threw a kunai at me, and I used Kamui, the kunai flew through me. "I see you've been practicing with the Sharingan." Itachi said, "Focus." I replied. We continued fighting.

"(Y/N)!!!!" A familiar voice shouted, I knew it was Kakashi. I just can't look at him now, I ignored him. "STOP!" He shouted, I then noticed that Itachi glanced at him. I smirked and then that was the moment I pulled him into Tsukiyomi and he lost. It was over...

After that, he left. Our farewells were short, we wouldn't want his partner coming over here. Now, my only problem was Kakashi... He was pissed...

[OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!] [Next few chapters will be Halloween special chapters, so the continuation for this chapter will be in November]

 [Up next is a requested chapter from Hyungwon_kitten so yea, I'm gonna get that done soon not today though.]

[Next Chapter:  When Y'all Get Caught At A Halloween Party]