When He Talks About The Future

[Obito looks so cute, he's miiiinneeeeee.]

I smiled, as Kakashi laid his head on my shoulder. I've been released from the hospital about a week ago. "(Y/n)?" Kakashi asked. "Yea?" I responded.

"I promise to always protect you, for as long as we live." He said. I smiled and laughed. "Why you say that?" I ask. "(Y/N), I was so worried that you didn't return, and I want to be able to protect you from everything that'll harm you." He said. I smiled, "Your adorable~." I cooed. He blushed, as I smiled and laughed. "Hey, you know those teddy bears that Naruto got you?" Kakashi asked. I nodded, "Yea, what about it?" I asked.

"It makes me think about the future." He said. I smiled and laugh, "The future?" I ask. "Yea. My future. Your future... Our future." He said. "Our?...Future?" I ask. He nods. "W-We haven't even moved in together yet." I said, and faced him. He looks at me. "Then we will...Soon." He says. I smiled and giggled. "Of course, soon." I said. He nodded. "In the future. I'll buy a house. A bigger house, for me and you." He says. I smile and nod.

"What about jobs?" I ask.

"We both can still be sensei's and work. Equality." He says. I nod. "Okay. Tell me more, I'm intrigued." I said. He chuckled. "Then after being together, for a good amount of time, when's the times right. Lets get married." He said. I blush. "Of course." I said. "I promise, I'll protect you, never break your heart, or hurt you." He said. I smiled, "Your amazing Kakashi~." I cooed. He chuckled. "Then, we'll have kids........" He said.

"Really!?" I ask. He nods. "YAS! KIDS! I LOVE KIDS!" I shouted excited. He laughs. "Lets...Start out with one first, we'll see how it turns out." He says. I nod and smiled. I cupped his cheeks, "I love you Kakashi~." I said. He chuckled, and pulled his mask down. "I love you too (Y/N)." He said, and pressed his lips on mine.

This is the man that I'll always love.

[Next Chapter: When Kakashi and Guy Compete]