When He Turns Into A Kid

[This scenario was requested by @JordanUpton ]

[Back with the same phoootttoooo, cause it's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ayyyyeee Kakashi and Obito work it make it rain!!!!!!!!! Where my cash at?... ;-; My laptop doesn't have emojis NOOOOOOO. Aye there's kid Kakashi there, so y'all can just get it on watching him dance.]

I smiled looking at the photo's of Kakashi when he was a kid. He was so cute. What do I mean was? He still is! I was sitting outside at me and Kakashi's spot. It was a little clear area. Clear of tree's, and had a beautiful tree. I sighed, and looked up at the sky. "Man... I wish Kakashi would turn into a kid for at least a few hours. I would be so happy, he would be so cute again." I sighed, and then saw a star shine bright for only a second. I should go home now. Kakashi should be back by now. I got up, and then went home.

[Next Day]

I groaned waking up. "Kakashi what time is it?..." I asked and turned to look at him. I then saw him, my eyes widened and I squealed. "EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!" He then jumped up. "What's wrong?" He asked. "OMG! KAKASHI YOUR VOICE IS SO CUTE!" I said, he then looked at me weirdly. "What do---," he then noticed how his voice sounded. I smiled, he looked shorted than me. I got out of bed, and moved a mirror over to him. He then looked at himself. His eyes widened. "I'M A KID AGAIN!" He yelled. "Your adorable~." I cooed. He then looked at me. I then noticed he didn't have his sharigan. "Aw~ Your sharigan is gone." I said.  He noticed. He groaned. I grinned, and saw that his clothes was to big, and it literally was falling off. "K-Kakashi! You need to get more clothes!" I told him. He looked at his clothes, then on cue it all fell off. I then busted out into laughter.

"THAT.... IS..... REALLY..... SMALL!!!!" I said between laughter. He blushed, and covered himself. "I-I'm ju-just a kid!" He said stuttering and turning red. I laughed, "I'm gonna go out and get you some clothes." I said, and started to get ready. A few minutes later, I opened the bedroom door and saw Kakashi on the bed with as many blankets as possible to cover himself up. "Kakashi, I'm leaving. I'll be back." I said. He nodded, I giggled and smiled. He's so cute~

[Store and back]

I opened the door, and walked in. I saw Kakashi at the kitchen table naked, and eating some noodles. "Kakashi, here's some clothes." I said, and placed the bag on the table. "Are you not uncomfortable seeing me like this?" He asked looking at me. "No I've seen you naked plenty of times, and your adorable~ Gotta absorb some moments." I said. He chuckled as cute as ever, and grabbed the bag. He went into the bedroom to change.

A few minutes later he came out. I squealed happily. I looked at the picture I framed of him when he was little with the exact same green scarf. "(Y/N).... Your taking advantage of this." He said and sighed. "I sure am!" I said, and smiled. "I want a kiss..." He said. "Sorry I don't kiss little kids, and I mean LITTLE. If ya know what I mean." I said. He groaned and rolled his eyes. "Damn..." He said, I smiled and laughed. "We can spend the whole day being lazy though." I said. He smiled a bit and nodded.

So, that's what we did. Spent the whole day being lazy... Until he turned into a grown man hours later, and was naked....

[ANNOUNCEMENT! I have made a schedule for updating. Every weekend I will updated ALL books, and I have some new books I'm planning on getting out before the end of the month. Here's the list.

Obito x Reader

Obito Boyfriend Scenarios [It might be modern, nah never mind.]

Iruka Boyfriend Scenarios

So, comment about the stories. Oh, hope you enjoyed the chapter^^. I really tried.]

[Next Chapter: When You and Kakashi Leave for Vacation]