Wedding Dress Picking

[Voting is Over 😊] [Someone I don't remember their @ but they wanted a wedding kimono because that's what they're used to so I'm going to do the wedding dress in the picture above and the wedding kimono.] [So, pretty much just the first part would be revealing the dress. And, the rest would be like Kakashi and Reade talking about the wedding. This one is going to be just short. Well, actually the rest of them are going to be short, but the final I want to be sorta long.]

I have tried on like a million dresses, I was in love with all of them, but they weren't really it for me

"Here you go." The lady handed the dress/kimono to me.

"Ah, thank you." I smiled and closed the curtain to put the dress/kimono on.

I took off my robe and held up the dress/kimono in front of the mirror. I looked at it, admiringly staring at the gorgeous outfit.

"I think this is the one," I thought with a wide, happy smile.

I then began to carefully put the outfit on, making sure to not wrinkle it or slightly damage the dress.

After a few minutes, of slightly struggling (or wrapping the kimono and tying it around your body). I had finally got the outfit on, I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror.

I then suddenly let out a scream. A scream filled with joy of how perfect it looked. And, how much I loved it.

"THIS IS FUCKING PERFECT!" I shouted, completely forgetting that I was buying an outfit inside of a store.

"Ahem."

I turned my head to the side and saw the woman that gave me the dress/kimono.

I smiled awkwardly. "Oh... Uh, yes?"

"Well, I'm guessing from the... Screaming. That you liked the dress?" She suggested, with a small smile.

I nodded my head eagerly.

"Yes! I would like to buy it. Right. Now." I said and realized how demanding I sounded. "Please," I added on.

She smiles and nods. "I'll go ahead and prepare your price while you take that off."

I nodded as she closed the curtain and walked away.

I hummed as I gently and slowly took the dress off.

After a few minutes, which felt like fifty hours I got the dress off, and put my clothes back on, I walked out of the dressing room. I walked up to the front where the lady was standing with my bill.

"Ah, there you are. Did you find everything satisfactory?" 

I smiled and nodded. "100 percent!"

She smiled and laughed softly, as she handed me the bill. When she handed me the bill, I handed her back the dress/kimono so they can keep it till I come and pick it up.

I looked over the bill and then looked at the dress/kimono.

"This is pretty pricey... But, I think it's worth it!" I sighed and pulled out my wallet. I handed her back the bill and handed over the money that I've been saving for a dress/kimono. 

"Thank you! We'll take good care of your dress/kimono for when you come back and pick it up." She said.

"Thank you so much! See you soon!" I grinned and walked out of the shop.

I then started to walk back home. I was walking with a small skip in my step since I was filled with happiness and joy that I got my dream dress.

"(Y/N)."

I stopped walking and turned around, to see who called my name.

A large smile spread across my face, ear to ear.

"Kakashi!" I cheered, as he walked up to me.

"Hey, are you done with your dress shopping?" He asked, and looked down at me.

"Yeah! I found the most suitable dress/kimono! And, I am absolutely head over heels over the dress! You will be drooling at the wedding!" I said, beaming with happiness.

He chuckled, "I can't wait to see how enchanting you'll look in it." He complimented.

I nodded and looked up at him, looking him in his uncovered eye.

"So... What are you doing right now?" I asked.

"I'm checking out the venue. To see if it's all good." He said.

"Oh, is it? I still want to know what you planned. You know, I hate surprises, keeping me in suspense!" I pouted. He gave me a close eyed smile and patted my head. "Because I think it'll be better if my future wife will be surprised. I promise you'll love your surprise." He stated, reassuringly.

I sighed and nodded.

"Alright. So, I'm going to go home and just relax. When will you come home?" I tilted my head slightly to the left as I asked my question.

"I'll be home before the sun starts to fall. I'll bring some food for us and Junior and Shi." He told me.

"Alright. Well, I hope the planning goes well. I love you, Kakashi."

"And, I love you too, (Y/N). Forever and never-ending."

I smiled and nodded once again.

"Do you always have to get the last word, Kakashi? And, does it always have to be so sweet?" I asked, with a playful pout.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"I can't help it. I just love you so much, my wittle snookums." He cooed, teasingly.

"Okay, nope, nope, nope. You have been possed by a demon. Time for me to go home. See you later, Kakashi." I said, immediately turning around and heading home.

As I walked away from Kakashi, I could hear him laughing from my reaction. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"That idiot."

[I think, I'm most definitely going to come back and edit all of these chapters when I end this book. Like, I'm 100% not satisfied with how they end up or how they look lol. But, yeah, I decided to just go ahead and put out, what I have out. Because it's December and time goes by way too fast :(]