Chapter 17

Boy Epic - Dirty Mind

&

Nightcore - Earned It (Deeper Version)

*WARNING: MATURE CONTENT* 😏
(Seriously)

Reece

"Shouldn't you be working?" I asked, amused.

I stared at my ceiling, holding my phone to my ear with one hand. The other was currently down my boxers, squeezing.

God, I'm disgusting.

"No, I... I quit," she mumbled.

I let out a breath of relief and stopped squeezing.

"Why?"

"I just.. got sick of it, I think. The money wasn't worth it."

She paused, and I waited for her to speak again. A moment of silence passed.

"Is that why you called me?"

"Oh, no, it isn't," she said.

"So what's on your mind?" I asked, pulling my hand out of my boxers.

"I just.. can you come over?" She struggled on the other line.

"Now?" I looked at the clock. It was past twelve.

"Yeah. I... want you here with me."

I smiled.

She's so cute.

"Of course, Princess. Do you want me to bring anything?"

"Huh? Like what?"

"Well, whatever you're into. I've got a pair of handcuffs if you want." I smirked, imagining how red her face would be.

"Oh, shut up, Reece." She whispered, but it was much more haughty than nervous.

I felt my pants rise, and I cursed under my breath.

"Of course, Princess," I said through gritted teeth.

Damn! Just her fucking voice makes me hard.

"So I'll see you soon?"

"Yes, princess. Very soon." I hung up and sighed, looking down.

"You just can't control yourself, can you?" I said to it.

I hurried to throw something on and went downstairs, getting in my car. Before I pulled out, I glanced up at one of the windows of the house.

I could've sworn I'd seen someone standing there, but all I saw were the blinds. Hopefully it wasn't Julian.

I backed out of the driveway, and pulled into hers not much later. I saw that none of the lights were on in the house.

I walked up to her door, about to knock, but stopped myself.

What about her mom?

I turned to look behind me at the driveway, but I only saw her car. I looked at the gate to her backyard, debating whether I should go through her window.

I should, just to be safe.

I made my way to the gate and opened it, making sure I locked it behind me. I glanced up at her window, remembering how I'd climbed up here the first time. I expected her to be terrified at the sight of me, but she wasn't.

She would never know how grateful I am for that.

I made my way up, going slow. I reached her closed window and peeked over the ledge, glancing into her room.