F I F T E E N

Photo above is Charlotte!!

"Awsten, I think you like my dog more than you like me," I claimed, setting down a basket of clean laundry that I needed to fold but probably never would.

"No, it's just bromance," he cooed, nuzzling his face into my dog Max's neck. I couldn't help but laugh at the two of them, joining them on my bed. I lied in between Awsten and my dog, causing Awsten to groan slightly as I pushed him closer to the wall. "This is totally comfortable, I can work with this," he stated, struggling to turn over on his side.

"Wait ow ow ow ow OW why are your hips so bony what the fuck," he whined, shoving me away from him. My dog grumbled and got off the bed, leaving just Awsten and I. "NOOOO MAX COME BACK I NEED YOU!" he yelled, reaching out his arms. I scoffed, rolling my eyes at him.

I ruffled his faded blue hair gently, looking into his two different colored eyes. "Did I ever tell you how cool your eyes are?" I wondered. "No you haven't but thanks, Patronus," he smiled, giving me a quick kiss.

"Will you let me re-dye your hair?" I wondered, playing with his hair again. "As long as you don't fuck it up, sure. And while we're at it, you should let me dye your hair too," he smiled, sitting up just to lie directly on top of me, his long skinny legs hanging off the side of my bed.

"I don't know if I trust you enough to do that. But what color were you thinking?" I wondered, letting myself entertain the idea. His eyes met mine as his lips curled into a devious smile, his hands finding their way to mine. "Purple. Then we'll almost be matching," he told me, laughing lightly. "Great. Just what I wanted. We need to go to the store for that though. And that means I have to bleach my hair which I'm really not looking forward to," I whined, turning limp beneath Awsten. He shot up and got out of bed, slipping on his shoes.

"Come on, it'll be fun. I'll buy you breakfast from McDonald's after," he offered, raising his eyebrows at me. "With orange juice?" I wondered, my eyes lighting up. Now it was his turn to roll his eyes at me. "I don't know why you want it from there. It's all gross and fake. But yes, with orange juice," he laughed. I smiled and shot my arms out, making grabby hands at him. "Will you carry me to the car? Piggyback rideeeeee!" I squealed as he helped me up, bending over so I could get on his back. I grabbed my shoes in my hands and let him walk me out of the house and to his car.

I had a feeling it would be a great day.

//

"I'm going to miss my hair," I pouted, glancing at the bottle of bleach in my hands. "You don't have to do it if you don't wanna," he told me, shrugging his shoulders. His hair stood up on his head, saturated with light blue dye. I smiled at his reflection in the mirror and set the bottle back down. "No, I want to. Let's do it," I said, straightening my shirt out before getting comfortable in the chair placed right in front of my bathroom sink. "Do you care about that shirt because it's about to get fucked," Awsten reminded me, mixing together the hair bleach and stirring it with an application brush. I looked down at my black shirt I was wearing that had the Bring Me The Horizon logo on it. I shrugged. "It's getting too small for me anyway so it's fine," I replied, leaning back in the chair.

The process was slow and I got bored pretty easily. So, logically, I decided to make weird faces in the mirror which included scrunching up my nose because the product smelled bad and sticking my tongue out at Awsten. Even though it was more stupid than funny, Awsten laughed at every face I made while he continued to try and keep his hands steady and not drop any chemicals in my eye holes because that would have sucked.

I wanted to go to bed already and curl up with my dog but it was only 5:30 and I hadn't had any dinner yet. I heard the front door open and Lucy yelled incoherently, signalling her arrival. "IN THE BATHROOM!" I yelled as Awsten rinsed the bleach out of my hair (thank god because it was burning my scalp like a motherfucker).

"Oh, the goobers are back at it again," she laughed, leaning against the white door frame that led into our shared bathroom. "How was your dayyyyy?" Awsten asked, batting his eyelashes before giggling like he did every two fucking seconds. (It was cute tho)

"It was okay. Some stupid 12 year old asked if we sold Blood On The Dancefloor shirts and I gagged. How was yours? Oh, and what color?" she replied, lifting herself up so she was sitting on the counter, right next to the sink. "Fun. Our day was good, we've just been doing this. We're dyeing my hair purple and then we redyed Awsten's blue."

She nodded her head and leaned back against the mirror, closing her eyes for a moment. "I'm gonna call for pizza, I'm too exhausted to cook. Any preferences?" she wondered, standing herself up. I shook my head and Awsten never even replied, probably because he wasn't paying attention because when does Awsten Constantine Knight ever pay attention?

I groaned as Awsten blow dried my hair, becoming more and more bored. I pulled out my phone and started reading an article on which kind of pizza I am. Finally my hair was dry and Awsten lathered dye in it. "Hey, idiot, didn't you have to rinse your hair out like a billion years ago?" I reminded him, closing the app on my phone that I was using. His eyes widened as he realized how much time had passed. "Fuck! You distract me so much I completely forgot ugh," he whined, taking off his dye stained shirt to kneel over the edge of the tub, scrubbing the dye out of his hair. I watched the water turn blue before circling the metal drain. "Dude you're so white I think you could glow in the dark," I snorted, turning back around.

Awsten just glared at me and I finished putting the dye in my hair, standing up. "You're finally my blueberry again," I giggled, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Thank you for doing my hair, you should open up a salon and charge people $100 a minute."

"Dude I totally should! And you could be like my hot secretary or something," he joked, leaning down to kiss me. I kissed him back several times and grabbed his hand in mine, leading us into the living room. "Max! Where are you?" I yelled. My dog came bounding down the hallway, a toy in his mouth. He had no hesitation before jumping up on Awsten, obviously wanting to play tug of war. I joined Lucy in the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of soda for us all to share when the pizza came, making sure not to let the purple dye on my hair get anywhere.

Lucy came over to me and leaned against the counter, pouring herself a glass of the soda as we both watched my boyfriend run around the house with my dog, tossing around the toy and giggling as he talked to Max just like any other person.

"He's a good one. Keep him."