T H I R T Y - T W O

ok hi y'all i'm back so long story short i haven't had literally any ideas for this story at all and actually stopped listening to waterparks (I GOT INTO THEM AGAIN THANK GOD) also i started a new job in may and also i got a doggy so i also just haven't had any energy and yep ok so this all has gone to shit but thank you all for commenting and voting for this story it makes me so happy! i think this is my most popular/read story on here or the second most idek but yes thank you all for being patient and shit :)

I woke up, legs sprawled across Awsten's queen sized bed, the blankets on the floor next to me, obviously knocked off while I was asleep.

It was December (how long did the tour last again i don't fuckin remember y'all) and it was starting to get a way too chilly. And no, Awsten and I still hadn't found anywhere to fucking move yet because we just kept going to expensive ass houses to play with the fancy toilets and bounce around on the mattresses. So I was staying the night at Awsten's and it was early morning when I woke up, my eyes groggy with sleep and my throat dry. 

I propped myself up, my eyes landing on Awsten at his desk, headphones on, sampling a couple demos. 

"Good morning," I croaked, yawning. He couldn't hear me so I rolled my eyes, standing up before yanking off the headphones.

"Hey!" he exclaimed, whipping around to face me.

"I said good morning, you big buffoon," I repeated, hitting his shoulder lightly. 

"Morning. How'd ya sleep?" he wondered, taking his headphones from me to set them down on his desk, swiveling around in his chair to face me, smile on his face but I knew he was tired. He, Geoff, and Otto had been working nonstop working on their debut album.

"I slept okay. How long have you been up?"

He sighed, thinking about the question. "Like two or three hours, I dunno. This shit has me tired as fuck."

I nodded my head, sitting on the edge of the bed. I held in another yawn as I gazed out the window. Lately I felt like things between us had become strained. They used to be so easy, like everything just fit together. Not trying to be a cheesy bitch, but it was like a puzzle. And then it turned stressful and tiring, looking for an apartment while he also worked on a new album and I searched for another job. 

"I'm gonna take a shower," I told him, standing up to exit the room, walking down the hallway. Geoff and Otto were still asleep, so I entered the bathroom and started the water, looking forward to a nice hot shower to ease into the day. 

As I got out of the shower, I tied a towel around myself before I heard a phone buzzing, looking around. I thought it was mine but was surprised when I saw it was Awsten's. I assumed he must have left it on the counter when he showered earlier that morning, so I grabbed it to give it to him. I flipped the screen right side up, my eyes landing on the contact of whoever was calling.

Ciara. 

I racked my brain, knowing the name was familiar. I then remembered that blond girl from the hotel, my heart dropping into my stomach. I never thought Awsten would cheat, and I definitely wasn't going to assume anything, but what was she doing calling him this early? I bit my lip and headed back to his room, setting the phone beside him. "You left that in there. I think someone called you," I said, digging through my bag through a change of clothes. I picked out a pair of loose mom jeans and a long sleeved black v-neck before heading back to change.

I all of a sudden wanted to go back my home with Lucy and forget about everything that I was thinking and worrying about. And I missed my dog. But I didn't want to end things on a bad note with him. I learned my lesson last time.