T H I R T Y - O N E

Honestly this story is turning to shit ugh I don't really have ideas so uhhhhhh anyone wanna DM me and suggest shit? I haven't updated bc I've been a lazy hoe and doing school and work along with several mental breakdowns so I apologize lmao. Anyway enjoy whatever this shit is idk 

UNEDITED

"Max, are you ready for Awsten to come over?!" I exclaimed, ruffling my dog's ears as he walked over to me. His eyes lit up at the sound of his name and his tail wagged, his tongue hanging out of his mouth.

Awsten was supposed to come over so we could look up apartments and all that shit which I was excited for because I loved looking at houses and apartments it was so exciting. Awsten wanted a place with a trampoline room but unfortunately those weren't really a thing and if they were we would be in major shit because he'd for sure break something. And I didn't want to end up in the emergency room with him again due to his questionable logic.

The door opened and Awsten barged in with bags in his hands while yelling about something I couldn't understand. Max barked and jumped up on him before Lucy came running down the hallway, confused. 

"I brought food!" Awsten yelled, shuffling into the kitchen to place everything down on the counter. I hurried over to him and wrapped my arms around his torso, my face pressed against his back. 

Awsten's P.O.V.

I was really nervous to get to Charlotte's house cause we were supposed to look at places to live and I was pretty much shitting bricks and worrying that she might change her mind and I really didn't want her to since I already told the guys and if she did then it would be sorta embarrassing to not end up moving out.

I was kinda sweaty but I pulled out the crumpled list of addresses I had written down to give her so she could look them up and see which one she liked. I really wanted her to be happy with whatever place we chose. I was getting kinda tired of always waking up with Otto's feet in my face and the air smelling like Geoff's day old farts. 

My ideal place to live, you ask? Right around the corner from the world's greatest store, HEB, preferably with an indoor trampoline room and a bunch of dogs instead of actual staff that worked there. A guy can dream.

Anyway I was so excited to see Charlotte that I forgot to even knock and just opened her door without thinking (WHICH I NOW REALIZE WAS A REAL DICK MOVE AND I'M NOT ABOUT IT) and walked into her house where Max attacked the shit out of me with love and I almost fell over cause he's a thick boy you know. But it didn't really matter I guess because Charlotte had a huge grin on her face when I came in and Lucy was there too - she was starting to be alright with me again so that was cool.

"I brought food!" I exclaimed, scurrying to the kitchen to place it on the counter, taking out a couple paper plates from the cupboard. If you couldn't already tell I had no trouble making myself right at home in other people's houses. I had been told it was slightly intimidating which was funny to me. I was like the least intimidating person ever unless I hadn't gotten coffee then I was super grumpy and a huge dick but other than that I think I'm pretty okay.

"What'd you bring?" Charlotte wondered, opening the bag before peeking in, trying to find out what it was. 

"Thai food. Same place from our first date!" I told her, taking out the white containers to put them on her counter. I caught her rolling her eyes at me from the side.

"Awsten, that was like the first time we ever hung out. It wasn't a date!" she exclaimed, giggling before nudging my shoulder, grabbing forks from a drawer. Max was waiting behind me, upset because I wasn't petting him. I couldn't keep my stupid smile off of my stupid face because everything was literally perfect.

"Hey I'm gonna leave you guys to it. I gotta head to work," Lucy stated, grabbing her purse off of the counter. 

"Oh okay. See you later. Have a good shift!" Charlotte said, walking over to give her friend a hug. I just waved to her, not sure if we were on the level of hugs yet. I think she sort of hated me but honestly all that really mattered to me was Charlotte's opinion.

"So what's the plan for today babe?" she wondered once Lucy was gone, taking a seat at the counter on one of the three black stools. I made a plate of food for her and handed it to her from the other side of the counter before walking around to sit beside her. 

"I found a few apartments and stuff around the area that I thought maybe you could look up and see which one you like. I don't really know how this shit usually goes," I admitted, placing the piece of paper with the addresses on the counter for her to look at. She just grinned at me and kissed my cheek.

"You're the best. I don't know how I found you," she claimed, shaking her head. I just rolled my eyes at her, turning to my food. "Oh shut up! You love being cheesy so it's only fair if I am sometimes too."

I smiled at her again and kicked her leg, causing her to grumble before kicking me back. 

I was so excited to be like this with her every single day.