Chapter 1

Lauren's P.O.V

  I watched her from a far dancing in the backyard like no one was watching her she was so precious. I couldn't look away she had me in a trance. My princess. My sweet innocent babygirl, (Y/N). Let me introduce myself. My name's Lauren Michelle Jauregui and I am 26 years old. I run the most dangerous mafia today. I am also the the CEO of Jauregui Enterprise so no one suspect's me. I am the oldest of three. I have a brother named Chris and a sister named Taylor. I took the mafia over due to my dad getting older and me being the first born. I have 4 bestfriends; Camila Cabello, Ally Brooke, Dinah Jane, Normani Kordei. They work with me in both the Mafia and my company. We met in middle school and stuck together since then. Anyways back to me I started running the mafia two years ago and everything is going perfectly fine. Everyone is scared of me & knows not to mess with me or else they will get hurt. I have only one major enemy, Ruby Rose. She's also been my enemy since high school. But enough about her, back to what I'm currently doing. I'm watching (Y/N) dance around in our backyard to Lana Del Rey. She looks so beautiful with the wind going through her hair while she smiles without a care in the world. (Y/N) isn't involved in any if the mafia business. I wouldn't allow it, she's far to innocent for her own good.

A/N: Hey guys so I know this might me short but I promise that as the story goes along the chapters will get longer. Also please don't hate this is my first story but please let me know what you guys think.

Thanks for reading loves ❤