Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I sat in the backyard quietly reading my book and listening to Lana Del Rey, while the wind blew through my hair. I'm sorry let me introduce myself, my name's (Y/N). I am 24 years old and live with the love of my life Lauren in her mansion. I am an only child and unfortunately I lost my mom when I was only sixteen. It was rough and it broke my heart seeing my dad cry. Luckily we got through it with the help of the Jauregui family. They are like a second family to me and my dad. Anyways back to me, I love nature especially the flowers, well I love almost everything more specifically Lauren. I know what Lauren does outside of her company because my dad did it too. Well he wasn't the leader but second in command. Lauren tells me not to worry about her but I can't help it. I have one major fear which is losing Lauren. I can't imagine how hard life would be without her when it's basically all know. Growing up with her is was the best she treated me like a princess ever since then. She vowed to my mom before she passed away to watch over me and keep me out of harms way. That's why she never let me be apart of any heist and such. She also says that she's scared to lose me especially since her enemy Ruby Rose claimed that she was in love with me, but I don't love her. In high school Ruby always tried to get me to go out on dates with her and such. Luckily we haven't heard from Ruby for a while so Lauren has been way more relaxed. Me and Lauren have never really had any problems but one. She says I'm way to innocent for my own good.

A/N: Hello so these two first chapters are just to give you guys a brief description on the main characters I promise that the next chapter will be different. But hope you enjoy and please let me know what you guys think (:

Thanks for reading loves ❤