Chapter 23

Lauren's P.O.V.

After breakfast (Y/N) left with Mateo for the day so I could figure some stuff out. What Diego had said yesterday was stuck in my head. I was thinking of a plan on how to find who the mole was. I was slowly coming up with a plan when there was a knock on my office door.
"Come in," I spoke while slowly writing down my notes. Chris, Diego and my dad walked in but two things caught my attention. Diego's face had a murderous look and Chris was holding a box. Without question I got up from my seat right as Chris set the box down on my desk. I noticed it was already open so I just dove right in. I saw a lingerie set with a note. I pulled out the note and felt my blood boil.

Can you imagine her body in this? Wow I can't wait to see her in it ......... for ME
~R.🌹

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Mateo and me has just gotten home from spending the day out. We had taken Oso to a park but left when we saw about a group of 4 people looking at us. So we ended up having a movie day at his house. I did find one thing odd though Camila kept texting me throughout the whole day
asking me where I was. I told Mateo and he just told me not to respond. Currently I was looking for Lauren when we heard yelling coming from her office. I debated with myself if I should go in. Mateo had gone to the bathroom so I was alone. I decided to just walk in and stopped when I saw a box at my feet. I slowly Or any down to see a bra and underwear. The room was dead silent. I saw a note in the box which I slowly picked up. I felt my my breathing start to speed up and my eyes fill up with tears as I read the small piece of paper in my hands.
"L-L-Lolo?"

1/4...