Chapter 22

Lauren's P.O.V
"You're dismissed," I told my gang waving them away. They stood up and bowed their heads then left. As the last guy left in walked in my dad and Diego.
(Diego is going to be you dad's name)
"You alright sweetie?" My dad asked me. I sighed and shook my head.
"I can't believe she knows where the house is. Something is going on and I know it." I told him.
"Lauren no disrespect but I think you have a mole," Diego suddenly spoke up. I looked towards him with my mouth open.
"I know it sounds crazy but isn't it funny how all of a sudden she pops back into our lives. I mean you have recently gotten new members but the thing is I have a feeling the member might not be so new." Diego said. I thought about it and it did make sense.
"What do I do?" I asked them.
"How about you go on and rest with (Y/N) and we'll think of a plan?" My dad asked me. I sighed an realized that I needed a break. I bid my goodbyes to them and made my way to our room. I walked in to see (Y/N) snuggling Oso while Mateo was asleep in a chair by the bed. I walked up to him and woke him up. He stirred awake and stood up.
"Go rest in one of the guest rooms we'll talk about this tomorrow." I told him. He nodded and walked out of the room shutting the door behind him. I changed and got into bed with my angel as I let sleep consume me.
Skip to morning
I woke up to little kisses being placed on my neck. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes to see (Y/N) looking up at me with her big innocent eyes. I smiled and pulled her closer to me.
"Morning Lolo, you should come down I made breakfast," she said while getting ready to jump out of bed. I pulled her back down and kissed her.
"Okay now you can go," I told her smiling.  She blushed awhile getting up and nodding. She quickly scurried out the door while I chuckled. Good I love her so damn much.

Ruby's P.O.V
"Hey boss you got a visitor," spoke one of my men. I nodded which ment send them in. The door opened and I rolled my eyes at who it was. They both walked in but I was about to lose my damn mind.
"How the hell do you mange to be so stupid Madison, huh? How?" I asked with anger in my voice before continuing.
"I thought you'd be smarter since you came from Lauren's gang-"
"Pft that's funny she was barely in Lauren's for less than 3 days," the other voice spoke out. I looked at them confused.
"What do you mean?" I asked them.
"It wasn't 3 days more like a week," Madison tried to argue.
"Ha like thats any better. Lauren kicked her out because she made (Y/N) cry. This girl was jealous of her. She was complaining cause on her birthday and saw how everyone spoiled her. That was her first day in. After she kept trying to hit on Lauren and always gave (Y/N) dirty looks. This girl fucķed her way up. The last straw Lauren had was when he bought up  (Y/N)'s mom. She lucky that Lauren only smacked her once and even more so be lucky that she's alive. She owes her life to (Y/N), because she was there Lauren would never do anything to scared her "precious princess" so be happy." They finally finished.
I was honestly shocked. I slowly stood up from behind my desk and walked in front to face Madison.
"So you lied to me? They only reason why I have you here with me is because you told me that you left. That the reason you left was because they never took you serious but now I know why," I finished and quietly chuckled. I looked her dead in the eye and noticed how she gulped.
"You know I'm feeling generous today. I want to send Lauren a present." I smirked.

A/N: Hello all you beautiful people I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm so so sorry that I've been missing for so long. I got really busy with soccer and then ended up sick in the hospital again but I'm feeling better now. Also I was going to update sooner but my phone screen shattered so bad that I couldn't read but I got my new phone now. Well I just want to say thank you to my readers who always stick with me  and to all my new readers I'm sorry if I take so long in the future.I love you so damn much my beauties you guys at the best and you all are my world 🌏💕
Thanks for reading loves ❤