Chapter 20

Y/N's P.O.V

I was almost done packing. Ally had just left to go pick us up some food. All of a sudden Oso started barking at the window which was odd. He started growling then ran towards me. I was confused so I decided to close the curtains. Yet Oso began barking and growling at the window. Once I was standing in front of it I heard the door slam open but let out a horrific scream as I saw a hooded figure standing on the other side of the window on the balcony.
Lauren's P.O.V
I felt my heart stop with the note. I had to see if my princess was still in here. I slammed the front door open and heard a scream from upstairs. I ran to the bedroom to see a terrified (Y/N).
She was looking at the window but turned towards me once she heard the door. She ran into my arms as she began to sob.
"L-lo there was s-s-someone a-at the w-indow," she said as tears came out her eyes. I was about to speak till I heard footsteps behind me and remembered that I had a guest over. He walked into the room but my baby still hadn't noticed.
"Look princess, look who came to visit you ," I told her as I lifted her chin up. She sniffled while she turned her head and let out a small gasp.
"Mateo!" She yelled and ran towards him. He opened his arms to welcome her.
"I-I m-m-missed y-you!" She cried but now with what I hoped was happy tears.
"I missed you too bubba," he smiled doen at her and kissed her forehead. I know your probably confused so let me explain, Mateo isn't really her brother. He's a boy that she met when we were younger. They were so close since a young age. Mateo is basically my cousin because his dad worked for my dad and now Mateo works for me. Mateo is a year older than me and has always been a big brother figure to  (Y/N).
"I haven't seen you in so long," (Y/N) responded finally being able to make out a complete sentence.
"Well guess what?" He asked as he smiled down at her.
"What?" She asked looking up at him with her big innocent puppy eyes.
"Well-" he was about to respond till we heard footsteps running up the stairs.
"(Y/N) Are you okay?!" We all heard Ally yell. She ran into the room and sighed in relief.
"I saw the door open and panicked," Ally spoke out while trying to catch her breath.
"Hey Ally can you call the girls to come over please? Also call the gang tell them it's an urgent meeting please," I said to Ally as I smiled at her. She nodded and stepped outside to make the calls.
"Well I'll leave you both to catch up while I go make some calls."  I smiled at the two and walked towards my princess giving her a quick peck on the forehead as she smiled in return. I turned around and walked towards the door as I pulled out my phone to call my dad. Yet there was one thing I couldn't shake off. On the balcony there was a rose.
(Y/N)'s P.O.V
Me and Mateo were now in the movie room. There were a lot  people from Lauren's gang now showing up to the house and going into the conference room.
My dad had showed up too along with Mike and Chris. My dad said he'll talk to me after the meeting which I was fine with. Yet as I sat in Mateo's lap I couldn't shake off the feeling that it wouldn't be the last time I would see that figure.

A/N: Hello all you beautiful people I hope you all enjoyed this chapter I'm so so so sorry this is really late I had college applications and I'm now playing soccer. I promise to try and update more especially during Christmas break please message me if I don't update soon. Also I have a question to ask because it has to do with school, well my teacher wants us to  start a YouTube channel and I was wondering if you'd all would support me by watching I haven't started it yet but please let me know.
Once again this chapter is dedicated to all of you for being so patient with me 💕 it means the world just like you my loves are my world 🌏
Well let me know what you thought in the comments below because they always mean the world to me, well I love you all my beautiful readers thank you for everything 💕🤞🏼
Thanks for reading loves ❤