Chapter 6

Lauren's P.O.V.

I stayed in my office for about two hours just thinking. I couldn't get that damn note out of my head. I couldn't let (Y/N) find out about the note she would freak out and probably have a panic attack. I had texted Ally to keep her out for a while because I didn't want to scare her. I also told Camila and Dinah to go out and find any other trace of that man and if they did to bring him to me. I was deep in thought about what I should do when I heard my phone go off twice.

Unknown: Picture attached
Unknown: Wow what a beautiful girl. Can't wait to have her (;
~R. 🌹

I looked at the picture and saw that it was of (Y/N) with Ally walking around with a big smile on her face. I knew it was from today because of their outfits. I slammed my hand down on my desk and texted Ally to get here immediately. I call the girls into my office to and in a matter of seconds I heard footsteps outside my door. They walked in and sat down confused. I passed them my phone and saw their face go from confused to anger.
"I'm going to kill Ruby," spoke Dinah with a venom in her voice.
"Not before I do." I told Dinah pure anger in my voice. I had to be smart about this. I couldn't let Ruby take my love away from me. I was about to speak when I heard a text. I saw that Ally texted me she was on her way up  already.
"They're here, when they come in act normal. Mila I want you to take Ally outside and explain to her what happened. Dinah take Mani over to the club and meet with the rest of the gang. Tell all them about the situation and that I want Ruby." I spoke quickly dismissing them. They stood up as the door opened showing my beautiful princess. She ran towards me into my arms. The girls walked out the door while I thought about what to do, then I knew who to talk to.
"Princess what if we go visit my parents? I need to speak to my father about some advice and I'm sure your dad will be there, so how do you think?" I ask her looking down at her short frame. I smile as I see her face light up.
"Ooo yes Lolo I miss my papa and I also miss mama Clara and papa Mike." She speaks as her eyes light up. I pick her up making her squeal from my sudden actions. I walk off with her towards the elevator, putting her down once we get inside. I cup her face in my hands and lean down to kiss her passionately. I pulled away once I heard the bing of the elevator. I walked out first holding her hand behind me making sure not to let go. We quickly reached the car as we see Eddy already holding the door open. I smile thankfully at him and let (Y/N) go in first and I follow after a quick look around the lot to make sure the creep from earlier isn't around. Once in the car I pulled out my phone to text my dad that we were on our way to visit and to make sure that (Y/N)'s dad was there since I had to talk to them both. I was about to put my phone away when I saw that I had just gotten a text from Dinah.

Dj 🤷🏼:  Hey Ralph I got news that will make you happy. We got the creep

I read the text and a smirk crept on my face. I can wait to see the look on his face as I hurt him for scaring my princess.

A/N: Hello my beauties I hope you enjoyed this chapter let me know what you think in the comments lol that sounded like a youtuber but yeah also I'm thinking of doing a Q&A so you guys can get to know me if you want so let me know. Please don't be ghost readers. Also before I forget thank you for the 400 reads it means so much to me and I love you all my amazing readers (: 
Thanks for reading loves ❤