Chapter 4

Lauren's P.O.V.

I was waiting for (Y/N) to finish getting dressed. While she was getting ready I was texting Camila who was getting ready for our meeting with our new business partners. "Lolo!" I heard (Y/N) yell before jumping on me. I laugh at her setting her down slowly to and admire her outfit.

"Wow babygirl don't you just look so beautiful

"Wow babygirl don't you just look so beautiful." I told her smiling as she blushed. I grabbed her hand and led her outside to the limo. There stood my driver Eddy holding the door open for us. "Hi Eddy how are you this beautiful morning?" (Y/N) asked while sending him a big smile. Eddy smiled at (Y/N) before responding "Good morning (Y/N) and good morning to you Ms.Jauregui I'm fine how are you both?" He asked politely. "Eddy how many times have a I told you just call me Lauren, but we're both fine thank you." I smiled at him. We both got inside the car and immediately my little princess cuddled up to me. She looks up at me with her big eyes as her glasses slowly fall down the bridge of her nose. I pushed her glasses up and rested my hand on her cheek. I looked at her with nothing but love, she's mine and I wouldn't have it any other way. I held her closely the whole ride while we talkled about random things. Once we arrived Eddy opens the door I quickly hoped out holding (Y/N)'s hand to help her out. We started heading inside but I  stopped when I felt a tug on my arm. "Lolo who's that man?" (Y/N) asked while pointing at a man in a grey hoodie who was staring directly at us but mostly at (Y/N). I noticed fear take over her face while the man licked his lips looking her up and down. I pulled her closely towards me noticing the man's eyes shift to me. I picked  (Y/N) up wrapping her legs around my waist. "Hide your face in my neck. It's okay baby I got you." I told her while I quickly walked in the building. I saw my friends standing there waiting for me. I quickly put (Y/N) down and look at my friends who look at me with worry on their face. I grabbed (Y/N)'s face in between my hands. "It's okay baby I got you. Nothing will happen to you princess, I love you." I told her leaning in to kiss her. I slowly pulled away from her looking at my friends. "I'm heading to the meeting room before you girls head over there go check outside for a man in a grey hoodie. He was staring at (Y/N) like she was a piece of meat. If you see him bring him to me." I told them with anger in my voice. The nodded and headed outside while I just grabbed (Y/N)'s hand going towards the elevators. While heading up I saw that she was lost in her own world. I knew what she was thinking about. She was thinking about that man hurting her and me not being able to protect her. But I wouldn't let him have her or anyone for that matter. If anybody wanted her it would have to be over my dead body.

A/N: Hello all you beautiful people I hope you enjoyed this chapter  (:

Thanks for reading loves ❤