Chapter 27

Lauren's P.O.V.
After Camila walked out from the room somebody knocked on my office door.
"Come in!" I yelled at whoever was at the other side. The door opened to reveal Dinah. I looked at her and sighed. She gave me a look.
"Sup Ralph, I just got here but you okay?" She asked coming to greet me with a hug.
"I'm just stressed out trying to figure out who the mole is, but where were you?" I asked in return as I hugged her back.
"I went to go visit my family, you know they missed the most beautiful person in the whole family," she laughed as she flipped her hair. I just laughed as everyone who was in the office decided to give me and Dinah some time to catch up.
"Well I need you here tomorrow we have a meeting, and it's very important so I ne-"
BANG BANG BANG
I was cut off by somebody pounding on the door. I quickly got up with Dinah following me. I opened the door to reveal Mami and Mila.
"Lauren it's (Y/N), she got a text and started freaking out," Mani said anxiously. She handed me (Y/N)'s phone. I looked at the message and felt my blood get cold.

Unknown: Hello my kitten, I can't wait to hold you in my arms. You also look beautiful in that baby blue romper you have on. Your lips look so kissable and I can't wait till they meet mine (;
                               🌹

I looked up at the two girls then it hit me. I pushed passed them and ran to the game room. I opened the door to see Mateo holding my princess in his arms as everybody else surrounded them. He was shushing her and petting her hair. He looked up and saw me standing at the doorway then motioned me to get her. I walked towards them and keeled down to her height. Her eyes were red and puffy as tears kept running down her face. The top of her nose was red and she was sniffling. She looked up enough to see me and threw herself into my arms. I held her close and everybody still had shock on their faces. I picked her up and walked to the door to leave. Dinah held the door open as I walked out carrying (Y/N) bridal style. I held her close as I felt her tears hit my neck. This can't continue happening. I need to find the rat. I need to find Ruby and finish her once and for all. But most importantly I need to keep my princess safe. No matter what happens.

A/N: Hello all you beautiful people I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Hopefully I can go back to uploading a new chapter weekly or even 2 chapters a week (; but how are you my loves I've missed you all (:
A lot has happened for me, I found out my sister is pregnant with her first kid. So I'm going to be an aunt to my beautiful niece who should be here next month. I celebrated my birthday for the first time in 3 years out of the hospital! I was lucky that I didn't get sick and I have my doctor to thank for that. But enough about me let me know what you guys thought in the comments about this chapter because I do this for all of you lovelies 😊 Also I'm not sure what to do about the Q&A because not a lot of you have really asked questions and I was really excited for it so hopefully more of you will check it out & ask questions (:
You're all my world my beauties 🌎
Thanks for reading loves ❤